Warlord

Warlord Is More Violent

In the Transporter room Kes fired at the dignitary that was just brought onto the ship. Before Janeway can introduce herself, Kes kills the transporter chief as well. She grabbed Kes's arm and pointed it up towards the ceiling, while pushing her against the wall. She struggled to keep Kes at bay, and it was proving to be harder than she thought. "Bridge to Janeway" Chakotay's voice resonated through the room. "Emergency! Security to transporter room two NOW!!!!" Before he could respond the channel abruptly ended. Suddenly she felt something being plunged into her side. The next thing she knew was excruciating pain that was spreading throughout her entire body. "...Kes..." Janeway gasped. In that next second they stared each other in the eyes, and Janeway noticed her eyes change. "Captain!" She whispered, and noticed what she had done.

Before she could do something about it Tieran came back into her mind, and took over again. To the captain it felt like time had started moving slower, and slower with each passing second but the pain was getting worse. Tieran/Kes started twisting the knife; causing the Captain to moan and groan in pain. He thought he had the Captain taken care of, until the Ilari male jabbed her in the shoulder. They watched as she fell to the ground, bounced her head off of a step, and fell unconscious. The two Ilari were happy to have helped their warlord, until they saw him/her standing in the same place with the knife handle in his hand, without the blade, and fury in his eyes. "You IDIOTS! Now we have to take her with us...She knows we did it!" She exploded at his/her companions. "Carry her with you onto the transporter pad NOW! We've got to get moving." He/she continued while throwing everything on the ground. The male ilari gathered Captain Janeway in his arms and rushed onto the pad, before the transport started. They rematerialized on a shuttle, and set off towards the other side of the system to gather troops. "My dear I am putting you in charge of caring for the woman Captain. We need her alive if we are going to have any leverage against her ship. You have to find something to press against the wound, and try to slow down the bleeding." Tieran/Kes ordered the Ilari that didn't have the Captain in his arms. She nodded and pointed towards the back end of the shuttle and said "Set her against this wall gently!" She emphasized the word "gently" but it had no effect on him. With little care in his mind he knelt down, setting her down in the process, but just let her back fall towards the wall at its own speed. Tieran was too busy to notice, so the female ilari just shrugged it off. The two men piloted the shuttle to a nearby moon where some of his troops were waiting.

Back on Voyager... the crew worked around the clock to find their Captain, and crewmate. Chakotay never left the bridge for more than ten minutes. The Ilarian Autarch sent his eldest son and heir to the ship to try and solve the mystery of what transpired. They were talking in the conference room, when suddenly the Doctor's voice rang through the room saying "Commander Chakotay, please report to sickbay at once!" Without thinking he rushed out of the room and into the nearest turbolift. Taking only two minutes to get to sickbay he started to get an even worse sense of anguish for what he was about to hear. The doctor greeted him as soon as he walked through the doors. "Commander, I'm sorry to pull you away from the bridge, but I found some disheartening news about the captain." He watched as the Commander's posture sprang to near perfection. He continued "While Commander Tuvok and I were investigating the transporter room we found a pool of blood which did not come from the transporter chief or the autarch. I took a sample and came back here to analyze it..." He saw sadness and realization creep into his eyes. "I'm sorry to say but the blood matched the Captain...By the amount that was present, all I can tell you is that she has lost a lot of blood and we need to get her back here." Before the doctor could continue Commander Chakotay spoke up and said "Thank you doctor... I'm going back to the bridge to get my wife back." He stomped out of sickbay; leaving the doctor to finish up the analysis of the weird thing he found in the blood.