Dark Frontier part 1&2

When Captain Janeway walked into the chamber where Seven was, she tried to convince her to come back to Voyager. Seven notified the captain of the Borg Queen's weakness, which is to shoot the primary command module above her alcove. Janeway aimed and fired, when suddenly the queen's hands locked around her throat, lifting her off the ground and cutting off her air supply. The gun dropped to the ground, as Janeway fought to pull the woman's hand away and get air back into her lungs. "Seven...Don't listen...to her." Janeway tried to say, but was having a difficult time. Seven yelled out "Release her! Don't kill her! Please?" The queen looked back towards seven, and without saying a word threw Captain Janeway across the room.

Seven watched the captain hit the wall and crumble to the ground. She quickly glanced towards the spot where her captain was now trying to pull herself up. "Captain!" Seven cried out, watching her lean against the wall which previously had served as a target. Janeway bit the inside of her lip to hide the pain, but it was more than she could handle. "Seven?..ohh." The captain said in a weak voice. Seven knew that she needed to get Janeway help. With no more thinking needed, she retrieved the gun and shot the module again causing the shields to drop and sparks to fly across the room. The slight second of chaos allowed Seven to finally arrive at the Captain's side. Just in time for the familiar sound of the transporters to blare through the room and envelope Seven and the Captain. They were back on the bridge of the Delta Flyer within seconds.

The Doctor was quick to yell out "Captain!" and ran to her side. Tuvok handed Paris the emergency med kit, while asking Seven to explain what had happened. Paris groaned in frustration when he realized that he forgot to restock the med kit with any hypo sprays, so all that they had was a medical tricorder. "Doc we only have a tricorder." Paris said, and placed it into the awaiting hand. Captain Janeway pushed herself up as much as she could with the pain, and asked "Why do we only have a tricorder Mr. Paris? Oh..." Seven and the Doctor pushed her back against the wall. "I'm sorry Captain. I must have forgotten to replenish this kit." Paris remarked, grasping his captain's hand that was laid across her midsection. He accidently pressed too much on it, causing her to wince in pain. Quickly he removed his hand, allowing the doctor to finally scan her. "Captain, you're going to be fine. But you need to try and stay still." The doctor told her, but she could tell he was lying. "Lieutenant Pais and Commander Tuvok, I require your assistance in the back storage area. Let's see if we can find some more medical equipment."

The two officers agreed and left Seven to stay with her. "Captain, I just wanted to say thank you for coming after me." Seven told the captain very calmly. "I would never leave...a crew member behind...Ohh..." The captain said, but pain surged through her whole body. The doctor was walking onto the bridge when he heard her gasp in pain, immediately running to her saying "Captain, I regret to inform you but we did not find any more medical supplies." She let her head fall back before telling them "It's okay, but doctor?" He looked up to see she was in a great deal of pain but nodded for her to continue. "Please, don't sugarcoat it. How far off am I?" She asked. Paris, Tuvok, and the doctor all lowered their heads, but she was not backing down. "Captain, you don't need the stress of knowing exactly what's going on, but we do need to get you to sick bay as soon as possible." He told her, while Paris went back to the helm and started to take them towards a clearing. "We're about to enter the transwarp corridor. Hold on!" He yelled out.

They were only two seconds into the stream, when suddenly a borg sphere came up behind them and started firing at them. Seven and the doctor left the captain's side, taking their stations. The one station that was empty was a vital one. Against the Doctor's wishes she crawled over, and pulled herself up into the chair. The doctor looked to notice that she was now sitting at her station moving her fingers across the console. "Captain, please stay still!" She turned her head giving him her famous death glare. Suddenly the sphere fired a direct shot, causing Janeway's console to explode. She flew out of her seat and landed flat on her back unconscious. "Captain? Captain, please respond!" The doctor yelled out. Tuvok then notified everyone that they were nearing their rendezvous coordinates. When they were pushed out of their transwarp corridor, the doctor ran to the captain's side as she was still unresponsive. He scanned her and called out "She's getting worse. We have to get her back to Voyager. Damn her stubbornness!" They nodded in agreement. Tuvok and Paris worked on repairing their long range communications.