𝐣𝐮𝐝𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐦

In which you, a local to dortmund meets the british boy on the block

Your name: y/n

Your POV—> 1st person 

I was shopping for groceries with my little sister for a school graduation party that my parents were throwing me. Personally, I found it unfair that I had to be the one doing the shopping, but at least I wasn't doing the cooking.

"Y/n, can we buy that dessert that we got on your birthday?" My little sister, Mercedes requested.

 "Uhm which birthday are you talking about Mercedes?" I asked.

 "Your 18th, last month." She answered.

  "Oh the cheesecake! Yeah, we'll try to get that. Kay Mercedes?" I confirmed.

 I took the silence as a no, and continued shopping for vegetables that were to be used in the roast.

 "Mercedes, what do you think about Mum or Papa making zucchini noodles for dinner tonight?" I suggested.

 Ten seconds passed with no answer from my little 11 year old sister.

 "Mercedes?" I repeated, looking to my side, only to see her gone.

 "Mercedes!" I yelled, panicking quickly.

 I looked at my phone only to curse the fact that my parents still hadn't allowed her to have her own cellphone. I rushed back to the section I was in before and felt myself relax upon seeing her  inquisitive face...talking to a stranger?

I rushed over and immediately enveloped her in a hug while scolding her at the same time.

 "Mercedes we went over this already. Don't leave my side when we're in public places. And don't talk to strangers. They could be trying to kidnap you, like this one." I whispered the last part.

"No y/n, don't worry just look at him and you'll recognise who he—" Mercedes started. 

 "I don't care. No talking to strangers ." I commanded.

 "No need to worry, I actually had no intention of kidnapping her. I was just trying to ask the cashier something but he didn't understand English. So your little sister I take it, jumped in and kind of saved me. I was just thanking her." He defended.

 "That's what they all say." I shot back, giving him a dirty look.

 "He's strange Mercedes. What kind of man wears a hat and sunglasses inside. One who's trying to kidnap you." I informed my little sister.

 "Y/n if you could just listen please-" Mercedes started.

 The man sighed and took off his cap and shades.

 "Or someone who's trying not to be recognised." 

 "Y/n, he's Jude Bellingham. He plays for Borussia. He came to Germany like a month ago. He's also the one who you said is 'really hot'." Mercedes tried explaining before I shushed her.