𝐤𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞

req: Mbappe loving the relationship his girlfriend has with his family. His mom loves her, his brother coming to her for girl advice, his niece and nephew always wanting come over by Aunty Y/N

this is so so so cuteee

y/n: your name 

"I've been dying to see them again." You spoke to your boyfriend, Kylian on your way to his parents house.

"All those two ever talk about is seeing Auntie Y/N." Kylian chuckled, referring to his niece and nephew. 

"Now that I think about it, I think they like you more than me." Kylian pondered.

You chuckled, "Can you blame them? You're not exactly the most likable person in the world." 

"Cherie everyone loves me." Kylian scoffed, turning onto his parents' street.

You mused at his response. 

"God the paparazzi again. Keep your head down Cherie." Kylian advised you, as you both became blinded by the camera flashes. 

"What are they doing all the way out here in Bondy." You muttered.

"They found out where my parents house was at the beginning of January. Been here ever since." Kylian explained.

The flashes continued to blind the both of you. Kylian rested a hand on your thigh as a meaning of comfort. 

"Ease off the gas pedal slowly Kiks. Their driveway's coming up." You directed him as you both managed to pull into the gated home unscathed.

"I feel like one of these days you're going to eventually go blind." You sighed.

"That would be a true tragedy. Wouldn't be able to see your beautiful face anymore." Kylian winked at you, to which you just rolled your eyes despite a blush forming on your cheeks. 

Before you could respond, noise outside the car caught both of your attention. At the doorstep was Kylian's mother, waiting with her grandkids, Kylian's older brother's children. 

The two were frantically jumping up and down, awaiting your arrival. 

You turned to share a knowing look with Kylian but he was already outside opening your door for you. 

"You go greet them while I get the bags from the back." He whispered, pressing a kiss to your cheek.

You smiled gratefully, walking to the door where the two little ones ran into your arms, covering you in hugs and kisses.

"Auntie Y/N! Bonjour!" They squealed.

The two of them were only fluent in French, but were rapidly learning English as they started school. You yourself didn't speak French but you knew enough to communicate with them. 

"Bonjour [insert French word for children]! Are you being good for Mama and Papa?" You asked them, bright smiles on their faces.

They enthusiastically nodded, "Oui Oui! Of course!" 

"So you do love Auntie Y/N more than me!" Kylian feigned hurt. 

"You two best go show Uncle Kiks some love else he'll start crying." You whispered to them, to which they quickly complied, running to his arms.

"Y/N!" Kylian's mom welcomed you with a warm hug.

She also did not speak much English and you didn't speak French but you always found someway to communicate. 

"Comment allez-vous?" You asked, hoping your accent wasn't too horrible.

You saw her eyes gleam with pride.