𝐤𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞

request: Kyky request, he comes home fro training exhausted and the reader (his wife) and twin girls give him a massage. Just super domestic and fluffy <33

I had a whole ass vision for this one

2nd person pov

 "PLEASEEEEEE FIVE MORE MINUTES." Your two daughters, Lima and Lea pouted. 

You took a look at your phone to see the time. It was about 10 minutes from 9. Your husband, Kylian was on his way home from training and your girls were just begging to bid him goodnight before they succumbed to a need for rest.

You hesitated, debating what you should do. They were four. And in your opinion, should've already been fast asleep by now. But as twins, they were persuasive as hell and had already managed to stretch their usual 8 pm bedtime, to 8:50. As the "strict parent", you usually tended to stay on top of that schedule. But for whatever reason, today was one time where you could let it slide.

You glanced back at your messages. Kylian had told you he was on his way home about fifteen minutes ago. He'd be home any second now. It had been a tough week for him, that you knew very well. 

It'd been a champions league match week. They'd lost to Bayern, at home. Despite Kylian scoring a goal or two, both were called off. Now, if they wanted to win, they'd need to take a win away in Munich. Everyone at the club had been working their asses off for the last week, as to not have next week be a repeat of the last. 

(AN: hihi me not specifically what club he's playing for so u can think of it as psg, madrid or a completely different club ;)). 

"Fine. But only ten more minutes." You relented. 

"YAYYY." Lima shrieked.

"THANK YOU MAMA!" Lea danced around the room. 

You shot them both bemused looks as they stomped around the room. This would most certainly get their energy out. Lea gingerly hopped from foot to foot, looking as elegant as a four year old could. While Lima, a bit more wild, stomped furiously, trying to make the ground shake but to no avail. 

Despite all the noise, you somehow managed to hear the door unlocking.

"Shhhhhh!" You directed your girls.

They immediately fell onto the floor and quit making noise. 

"Do you think that's Papa?" You whispered. 

Lea nodded while Lima just cocked her head to the side. 

You heard the jingle of keys fall onto a table with subtle French cursing. Definitely Kylian. 

You raised an eyebrow at your girls, wondering what they were still doing on the floor.

"He's home." You informed them, grinning as they took off and jumped into Kylians's arms. 

They were still both small enough where he had no issue holding one with each arm. You made your way out to the sitting room where Kylian stood being covered in love by your daughters. His eyes lit up even more, if that was possible, once he made eye contact with you. 

The girls still in his arms, he made his way to you, planting a kiss on your cheek. 

"Mama! Can you and Papa put us to bed?" They asked, pouting again.

You turned to Kylian who shot you an "of course I would" look. You smiled softly.

"Yes yes. Let Papa get changed first. You don't want him on your beds with his sweaty clothes." 

With that, the girls began squealing and ran off, not to their room, but yours and Kylian's. 

You could do nothing but giggle at the sight. Kylian smirked at you before starting to come closer, in an attempt to kiss you but you held out a hand to stop him.

"Shower first." 

He rolled his eyes but complied. He had no energy left for anything.

10 minutes later you and the girls were fixated in bed when Kylian came out post shower, dressed in a Nike t shirt and matching gray sweats. 

Upon seeing the three of you all snuggled together, he climbed in as well. Lima and Lea were happily squished between you and Kylian. Kylian was even happier as he got to be so close to you. When his head hit the pillow, he sighed feeling absolute bliss. Rest after a hard week. 

You nudged him with your foot under the blanket. 

"Massage?" You offered. 

"Please." He responded gratefully. 

With Lea and Lima sat on either side of him, the beg was large enough for him to be sitting up, and you moving on your knees to go behind him and start kneading his back.   

To be honest, you didn't really know the first thing about massaging. You just liked to bake, and kneaded dough very very often. One time, towards the beginning of your relationship, Kylian asked for a massage, and you ended up being very good at it according to him

Though in honesty, you think he just said that because he wanted you to touch him for longer. 

Your thoughts were interrupted by Lima springing up out of nowhere. Lea was in Kylians lap, and instead of doing the same thing as her sister, she began to make action movie noises. 

"WAHHHHHHHHHH" She screeched, raising her hand as if she were straight out of a karate movie. 

Her hand then made contact with Kylian's back, and she started randomly chopping his back over and over. You and Lea fell into a fit of giggles while Kylian winced, feigning pain. 

"Okay okay come on Lima. It's time for you and your sister to go to bed." Parent mode suddenly turned on.

"Yes yes. Bedtime." Kylian repeated your words, quickly "falling fast asleep." 

Upon seeing their dad no longer awake, the two girls complied. They were about to get out of bed when you stopped them. 

"Come on. Sleep here with Papa and I tonight." You beckoned them, bright smiles on their faces as they snuggled into one half of the bed near you two. 

Five minutes later, when they were fast asleep, Kylian opened his eyes. 

"Your acting isn't half bad." You complimented him. 

"You know what else isn't half bad?" 

You raised an eyebrow at him. 

"Do NOT finish that sentence." You warned.

"Hey! I was going to say this bed! It's soooo comfortable!" Kylian saved himself with a bit of a smirk. 

You rolled your eyes as you got settled into bed next to the girls, Kylian on the other side. His arms wrapped around your waist and pulled you closer. 

"Good night Cherie." He whispered, waiting to go to sleep until he was sure all three of you were comfortable and asleep. 

short but sweet

short but sweet. thank u for this request! still working to finish so pls refrain from requesting for the time being! thank you SO MUCH 4 the love and support! xxx