𝐤𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞

i have a million mbappe requests, so prep for a ton of those! gradually going through my tumblr reqs then onto wattpad reqs 

request: hi! hope ur doing alright. Can I request for kylian? Something around him seeing you for the first time at a party/club/bar and he's captivated by you at first sight or something of that sort? 💗 

Y/N: Your name 

2nd person pov 

"If I don't get food right now I'm going to assault someone." Ayaan groaned from the backseat, beginning to curse in Spanish.

You and Asami looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"We told you to eat something at the metro station." Phoebe mused, examining her cuticles.

"That's besides the point." Ayaan complained. 

He was quickly silenced by Asami who intwined her hand with his. A small smile playing on both of their faces.

You rolled your eyes. You were seated next to Asami who was next to Ayaan. The two of them happened to be dating. Phoebe was in the passenger seat with Louis driving, as he was the only one comfortable on the Parisian streets. 

"How much farther are we? I'm sick of third wheeling. And I'm kind of hungry too." You asked Louis and Phoebe.

"Less than a kilometer." Phoebe answered, showing you her phone screen.

"So, who exactly are we meeting?" Louis questioned.

Ayaan shrugged his shoulders, "My cousin Arra and whoever he's with." 

A comfortable silence fell upon the car. You all had decided to go on a trip to Paris for about a week after Asami's, yours, and Louis's exams ended. Ayaan was two years older than you, he'd graduated from university two years ago. As for Phoebe, you really didn't know how you met Phoebe. She was someone's childhood friend. But, you all just clicked. She had graduated a few years prior. 

Within a few minutes we were off the motorway and pulled up to a busy street street, lights and music blaring. 

"Keep going forward. Then turn left." Phoebe instructed, reading off her phone.

Louis did as told and drove down this path until a building was in sight. 

"Here we are." Ayaan exclaimed with excitement.

"Donde esta mi primo? No puedo esperar." He quickly got out of the car, gesturing for someone to hand the keys to the valet.  

The rest of you followed suit. Ayaan seemed to know what he was doing. 

You gaped at your surroundings. The building looked a lot like a five star hotel. 

"Where exactly are we?" I turned to Phoebe and Asami. 

"Bout twenty minutes away from Bondy, half an hour from Paris's city center." Asami informed.

"Bondy. The home of Kylian Mbappe." Louis stated.

"Yeah fuck him." Phoebe mumbled, still angry about the World Cup. 

"You best not go in there with that attitude." Ayaan advised.

 You quirked an eyebrow at him before shrugging your shoulders.

Ayaan led you five in through the multiple doors, immediately making his way over to the reception. You were all directed to the loft where Ayaan pressed the lowest button. 

"Are you sure there's a party here?" Asami questioned with suspicion. 

"Yeah it's completely silent." Louis nodded in agreement.