𝐩𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐨 𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐨

Y/N: Ada Gbeho

Y/N: Ada Gbeho

Context: a trip to meet your best friend's boyfriend results in something more when you meet his cousin

1st person 

"You're going to love Tomas! I just know it." My best friend, Irina exclaimed.

"I still can't believe you didn't introduce him to me before this! As your best friend I have a right to meet your boyfriend first." I replied.

"Who said you're my best friend?" She teased.

I nudged her a little, "Bitch." 

We both giggled and continued walking to our destination. It was supposed to be a cute little, quaint cafe where Tomas and Irina first met each other. Tomas and Irina had been dating for two months. They'd already said their I love you's, kissed, slept together, and met each other's families. If you asked me, I'd tell you that I thought they're moving a little too fast, but Irina's happy. And if she's happy, I'm happy. Irina was my best friend. And though she was happy, that didn't mean I had any problem telling her I was a little suspicious about this Tomas guy because of how fast they were moving. I was just looking out for her.

"Listen Irina. Can we stop for a second?" I questioned, while I stopped walking.

"Sure what's up?" She replied, checking her phone.

"Now I'm happy for you. You know that of course and that I love you so much..." I started.

"But?" Irina added.

"But I feel like you're moving too fast with Tomas. You met like two months ago and started dating so quickly. And now you're moving in together!" I finished.

Irina just laughed, "Ada, you mean well. I know you do. But Tomas is something else. He's so so special and you'll love him, I know it! And he'll love you too!"

I chuckled, "Irina, him loving me is not the problem. Everyone loves me. I highly doubt that he won't love me."

I just nodded and continued walking with Irina who went on and on about Tomas. It wasn't long before we finally arrived at the cafe. We both made our way in and scanned the room for Tomas. It was our first time meeting but I'd seen pictures of him. The search was interrupted when I looked beside me to see Irina squealing and jumping in Tomas's arms. I thought they were cute until they locked lips right next to their table in the middle of a cafe.

I looked around to see if anyone noticed, and they did. However they were too embarrassed to look at the embrace, so they just kept their heads down. I sighed approaching the table, but not too close to Irina and Tomas.

"They're seriously doing this in public? For fuck's sake, save it for the bedroom. God." I groaned.

"Tell me about it." Another voice chimed in.

I looked to connect a face to the voice. He was slightly tanned, brown eyes male with quite a bit of facial hair. He was about two inches taller than me, so I wasn't looking up at him like all of those wattpad girls.