𝐣𝐮𝐝𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐦

request: Hey i hope you doing well? <3 i would like to request something with Jude where the reader go on the pitch after a game and celebrate his goal with the team (Dortmund)

second person pov 

The whistle blew and you and your friends let out a sigh of relief. Dortmund was still in the title race after this 2-1 win, with Jude scoring the winning goal.

"That man could bring me to this knees with just that arm band, dunno how you're still functioning Y/N." Heidi, your best friend, whispered.

You laughed at Heidi's antics with Lexi, Gio Reyna's girlfriend.

"You'll have to tell him that yourself Heidi." You responded.

"Oh trust me I will." She winked at you, making you squirm at her unapologetic-ness.

Sometimes, you aspired to be like her.

A man from the Dortmund staff came up to the three of yous then spoke in German, to which you and Lexi blushed in embarrassment, not knowing the language.

"He said we can go down onto the field. Come on!" Heidi led the way, flashing a smile at the staff you all passed on the field.

The three of you walked through the extremely large pitch, dodging ongoing interviews and moping Frankfurt players. The immediate sight of the yellow wall from the pitch made you smile. BVB fans were truly the greatest.

"Y/N! They're talking about you!" Lexi whispered to you and Heidi.

You immediately whipped your head around and turned to see fans in the row closest to the pitch waving to you.

"Why are they waving?" You asked.

"Just listen." Heidi smirked.

"Look it's Jude Bellingham's girlfriend!" They squealed.

"Y/N! May I have a picture!!"

"Y/N i follow you on Instagram!!"

They shouted and shrieked hoping they'd get your attention. You were awestruck, they were like fans. You, Heidi, and Lexi just laughed, smiled, and waved.

"This is gonna be my be real!" Lexi squealed, jogging over to the fans.

Heidi turned to say something to you before a thick German accent interrupted you.

It was some guy on Frankfurt's staff based on his outfit, he held an easy smirk. He looked way too old for yours and Heidi's teenage selves. He was probably 35 at youngest.

"Ladies. Hallo." He smiled at the two of you.

Heidi smiled, responding in German while you just gave him a tight nod.

He chatted up Heidi, you watching in amusement, and Heidi as well keeping the conversation with a glint of amusement in her eyes. You'd been friends with Heidi for long enough to know what Heidi always knew peoples true intentions. And the raise of her eyebrows at you meant that she was telling you the man was interested in you.

So you were not surprised at all when the man, with an even wider smirk, turned to you and held his hand out as an introduction. With everyone watching you opted to be polite and went into shake his hand.

However, he instead took it and brought it up to his lips, still smirking. You quickly pulled your hand away and shot him an annoyed look.

"Listen. My name's Christian, I work for Frankfurt. Wanted to know if you were interested in grabbing a coffee then heading back to my place." He gave you a sickening smile.

This man was forward.

"Are you blind Christian! One, she's too young for you. Two, look at the fucking Bellingham kit. She's taken." Heidi came to your defense.

"Listen. I don't see Bellingham here! He doesn't have to know." Christian smiled.

"Get the hell away from us." You glared at Christian, already looking around from security.

Christian's eyes darkened.

"I have a much higher status here than both of you. So listen you who—" Christian started before being cut off.

"I'd best not finish that sentence if I were you mate." A voice spoke from behind you, wrapping his arms around your waist, resting his chin on your shoulder.

Jude.

Christian was several inches shorter and scrawnier than Jude.

"Uh Mr. Bellingham I wasn't aware that she was actually your girlfri—"

"Just scram." Heidi glared.

And with that, Christian was gone.

You let out a sigh of relief while Heidi went after him with Karim Adeyemi to go and terrorize Christian.

"You alright love." Jude asked pressing a kiss to your shoulder.

You nodded, twisting your head to make eye contact with him.

"I could've dealt with him Judekins. Or at least Heidi could have." You gave him a teasing smile.

"Yeah but where's the fun in that? I like being able to show people that you're mine." Jude winked at you.

You were about to kiss him when you were interrupted by huffing and puffing. You and Jude looked forward to see Karim panting and Heidi smirking.

"How. Do you run so fast?" Karin barely managed to get out.

"Karim mein freund, it's a talent." Heidi winked, scanning her nails.

"Heidi beat you in a foot race." You stated knowingly.

Karim's breathing had steadied by now.

"Yeah we were chasing after that Frankfurt guy. How the fuck is she so fast." Karim groaned.

"So you guys caught up to him?" Jude asked.

"Oh yeah. Managed to threaten him and everything." Heidi over annunciated.

"Anyways we'll leave you two now. And remember Jude, Y/N loves men in arm bands. Especially when they're captains." Heidi winked before scurrying away.

"I'll have to keep that in mind then." Jude smirked down at you, a blush coating your cheeks.

"That was a nice goal you had Bellingham." You teased him.

"It was dedicated to my biggest fan." He smiled.

"Your mum's not here today though." You smiled innocently.

"I hate you." He grumbled, burrowing his face into your shoulder.

"You have some eager fans waiting there." You pointed out.

"They can wait." He mumbled.

"Jude...." You stressed his name in the way his mum did when she was upset.

"Oh fine. But you're coming with me." He tugged you along.

"I'm so proud of you." You held eye contact before going over to the fans.

"My girl. I love you Y/N."