𝐣𝐮𝐝𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐦

another Jude imagine! After this will probably be an erling imagine that someone sent in bc I really loved the premise.

context: you get drunk one night, and you and Jude start arguing

y/n—> your name 

he is so slay

2nd person POV

Getting drunk was a rare occurrence for you. One, you didn't drink very often, you had too much to worry about. Two, you had a very high alcohol tolerance. Five shots didn't phase you in the slightest. 

However, on the rare occasions in which you did get drunk, it was bad.

You never intended to get as drunk as you did. By the time you left the house, you and your boyfriend Jude had gotten into a bit of a squabble. You had intentions of going out with your somewhat large group of friends, consisting of both males and females. That wasn't what Jude was worried about.

There was a certain someone in the group, Lewis, an acquaintance of yours that Jude didn't like.

"He's so clearly into you Y/N!" Jude had said before you left the house.

"Don't be ridiculous Jude, I hardly talk to him." You scoffed.

It was true. Out of all the people in your group, Lewis was the one you spoke to the least. You guys had gone to the same secondary school, but you barely knew each other. Let alone, be familiar enough with each other that he'd actually like you. 

"I'm telling you Y/N, just watch!" Jude warned you.

"If you're so concerned just come Jude!" You shouted back at him.

Jude sighed, "You know exactly why I can't! The club would kill me."

You rolled your eyes. The man cared more about his club than you. Maybe you were over exaggerating a bit, but you didn't care.

***

The lot of you were at Suhana's place, dancing and drinking. It wasn't a party exactly, but a gathering of "close friends". 

You were dancing with your two best friends, Tilly and Elijah. From any onlooker, it was more like bouncing around wildly. You were tipsy at this point, and that's where you'd stand. Elijah and Tilly left to grab more snacks from the kitchen while you continued bouncing around in your spot. You were very much an ambivert. Introverted to most but really quite social and extroverted with your friends.

You were enjoying just hopping around to the beat of the music when you felt someone's hands on both of your hips. You immediately turned and smacked both hands off.

You looked around to see if anyone had seen, you could only see someone having fallen asleep on the couch. Everyone else had been in the kitchen eating.