𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐜𝐞 𝐣𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬

1st person point of view

I got myself comfortable on the large sofa and turned on the interview that Reece asked me to watch. It was his first one where the interviewer was a big name, so it'd obviously attract attention.

I watched with adoring eyes full of delight, carefully listening to whatever question was shot his way and how he answered them.

"So Reece, you're a young, handsome lad. Certainly means you get attention from the females. Any special woman in your life?" the interviewer questioned.

Reece chuckled before running a hand through his hair. I looked up at the screen with hope that he'd mention me, as we originally wanted to keep it secret, no one knew about me other than his family.

"Other than my mum and sister. Nope." Reece plopped the p sound.

Sighing, I shut off the television, deciding to prepare some food before Reece got home. Within about twenty minutes, he'd arrived.

"Babe! I'm home!" Reece called.

I walked from my place in the kitchen to the door and greeted him with a kiss to the cheek as I hung his coat. We both made our way to the kitchen.

"How was training? How many times you get megged?" I smirked.

"Actually I managed to meg Mase alone twice." Reece stuck his tongue out at me.

"Wow. For the first time in forever." I retorted.

Reece playfully rolled his eyes before taking a seat at the kitchen island.

"And your day?" He inquired.

"All spent finishing the school work I have due tomorrow. I hate uni." I groaned.

"Just keep at it for another year then I'll be able to say my girlfriend's a university graduate." He winked.

"Well the way it's going I wouldn't count on that." I breathed.

"You'll be fine Y/N. You always are." He reassured, rubbing his thumb against my hand.

"Oh by the way. Did you watch the interview?" Reece questioned with a smile.

I attempted to put a grin on my face but apparently Reece could see right through me.

"Sure did!" I exclaimed.

"Woah what's with the fake enthusiasm?" Reece quirked an eyebrow.

"What fake enthusiasm? This is real! Its nothing." I tried convincing him.

"If you didn't like the interview just tell me." Reece mumbled while he shoveled rice into this mouth.

"What do you mean? I told you I liked it. It was good." I asked in a quiet, but annoyed tone.

"Okay why are you so mad? If I knew that you'd be in such a bad mood I wouldn't have come home in the first place." Reece's voice began getting louder.

"Oh my god. Who the hell said I was mad? I told you that I enjoyed it!" I gritted through my teeth, frustration growing as he began raising his voice.

"God damnit Y/N what is up with you?" Reece groaned.

"Me? What's up with me? What the fuck is up with you?" I matched his tone.

Reece was taken aback at my choice of language as he knew I avoided cursing unless I was truly angry.

"Y/N. What's the point of starting this fight?" He asked.

"I'm not the one who started it." I muttered, putting my head in my hands.