𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐜

Chris is my fave American boy<33 He seems so sweet and shy, and I just love that about him. Also THANKS FOR 1K READS💓 Remember to vote and comment!

Context: It's both yours and your boyfriend's day off, and you two have decided to compare American and British treats

Context: It's both yours and your boyfriend's day off, and you two have decided to compare American and British treats. More specifically Hershey's and Cadbury. Fighting ensues especially because he's from Hershey Pennsylvania

Your name: Camila Lopez

First person POV

I took a bite of the chocolate bar and let the minuscule broken pieces touch my tongue. Two seconds was more than enough time for that wretched chocolate to be in my mouth. I immediately spit it out.

"Babe! What are you doing?" Christian groaned.

I shook my head, "That thing is absolutely disgusting. How you guys call that chocolate is pathetic." 

I examined the wrapper and looked at it disapprovingly.

 "You're out of your mind Camila. Hershey's is a staple. The best chocolate in the world!" Christian defended.

"Clearly you have low standards then." I mused. 

I rolled my eyes at his shocked look and picked up a package next to me.

"Here try this." I commanded, giving him a package of Cadbury's dairy milk regular chocolate bar.

Christian pushed away the package and shot it a dirty look.

"I could never put that into my mouth." 

"Christian! You've been in London for like two years and you still refuse to eat Cadbury!" I exclaimed.

"I can't! It'd be like cheating on Hershey. I refuse to be unfaithful." He reasoned.

"I'm dating a god damn five year old." I mumbled to myself, astounded but not really surprised at his actions.

Christian just shrugged his shoulders and tried to escape to go play fortnite.

"No! Sit back down! We're doing this! We've been dating for almost a year, we need to get past this!" I commanded.

I was an English girl, he was American. I was a die hard Fulham supporter, he was a Chelsea player. I made him kind of like Fulham, he made me wear a Chelsea jersey that happened to be his. 

"Yeah sure. We'll be able to get past it once you realise Hershey's is superior to any Cadbury product." He replied nonchalantly.

"You've clearly lost your mind." I groaned.

"Okay Christian. I had the Hershey's now you have to try the Cadbury. Otherwise I will throw out every Hershey product in this house. It's as simple as that."

When Christian heard his beloved Hershey's being threatened, he gulped with nervousness.

"Fine." He gave in.