𝐣𝐮𝐝𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐦

First Person Point of View

"Leela oh my gosh!" Jude's mom, Denise squealed.

"Denise!" I greeted back, matching her energy.

"My god it's been so long since I've seen you! It's not fair that Jobe and Mark get to see you every single day in Birmingham!" Denise complained.

"I'd gladly swap places if that meant I could see you everyday!" I giggled.

"We're right here." Jobe rolled his eyes with a little smirk playing on his lips.

"Leela would never admit it, but she loves us!" Mark sang.

I shook my head with a laugh.

"Anyways, Jude's been ecstatic the last few days with the arrival of his girlfriend." Denise smirked.

"I can't wait to see him. It's been two months too long." A wide grin spread across my face at the mention of my boyfriend.

Jude and I had met in our second to last year of secondary school, before he moved away to Dortmund. Though we lost contact while he was adjusting to Germany, both of our minds were always on each other. When he came back to Birmingham on his first visit after moving to Germany, we met up, he asked me on a date. And let's just say the rest was history.

At the moment however, I'd flown to Dortmund with Mark and Jobe to see his champions league game against Besiktas. Now honestly, I wasn't a huge football fan, but after meeting Jude, he kind of one me over. Yet I was more of a football gypsy, I supported whatever team my boyfriend went to.

"Ooooo nice kit Leela." Jobe raised his eyebrows at my shirt (well actually one of Jude's old kits that he'd worn at a previous game and gave to me).

"Jobe we're wearing the same kit you wanker." I sighed with a chuckle.

"Well yeah but since my surname is Bellingham I could pass it off as my own kit. But your surname isn't Bellingham...yet. Therefore it's for Jude." Jobe concluded.

"You're probably a nerd at school aren't you?" I retorted.

Jude scoffed, "No. maybe if i didnt play football i would be, but no. You however, you were a nerd."

"Okay that's a lie and you know it. My class just knew me for being an intelligent young woman." I defended.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night." Jobe stuck his tongue out.

I nudged his shoulder before looking out onto the pitch a few metres in front of me. As I was with one of the players and their family, I was fortunate enough to be seated in the third row.

"There's Jude!" Jobe pointed out.

My eyes immediately followed wear Jobe's finger pointed. I locked eyes with Jude who was already looking at me. As the game hadn't started yet, he quickly rushed over to us.

"Jude!" Jobe yelled, before hugging his brother over the stands when he came over.

Jude then followed by bestowing a hug upon his father. Then me.

"I missed you." I whispered into his ear as he buried his face in the crook of my neck.

"I missed you so much more my love. Move to Dortmund please." He pleaded with an adorable look in his eyes.

"Just a few more months till I'm done with the semeste, then I'll be on yours. But for now, I'm here." I answered, caressing his face.

A smirk made it's way onto Jude's face, "By the way Leela. Have I told you how good you look with my name on your back."

"Please. You don't shut up about it."

We were about to continue our conversation before we heard Jude being called over by the assistant manager. We parted but not before Jude making a promise.

"I'm scoring for you today, love. Mark my words." Jude stared into my eyes.

"I'll be waiting." I said before pecking him on the lips.

About 90 minutes later the game had been in full swing for about 75 minutes. The game was tied, 1-1. Besiktas had struck first, scoring a goal in the 34th minute. While Dortmund's Reiner Jesus equalised through a screamer. The atmosphere was tense. Dortmund had not done too well in the champions league against Ajax, and so fans mosr definitely did not want a repeat of that series of games.

"Where's the terminator right when you need him?" Jobe groaned.

"What do you mean. We always need Erling Haaland." Denise chimed in.

"Guys, Reus is making a counter attack." Mark pointed out.

Our eyes were quickly re-fixed onto the other half of the field. Our eyes darted from Reus who passed it to Malen who crossed to Hazard who kept the ball in but couldn't convert. Just as the ball appeared to be making its way out the box and back towards Dortmund'a defenders, Jude got his feet on it right outside of the box. He faked out a defender before taking a harsh strike at the ball. Our eyes followed the ball like a shooting star, we gasped as the ball barely managed to get in underneath the crossbar. And with that, our hands were up and we were on our feet.

"YESSS JUDE!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

Jude embraced some of his teammates before cloning near our side and sliding as a celebration. I clapped and smiled with glee. However, what he did next surprised me. Jude began to approach wear we were seated and made a heart gesture before pointing to me once he got close enough. I began blushing profusely as I noticed that all the cameras were on me. Jude managed to get so close that he reached out for my hand which he planted a kiss on.

"I love you." He mouthed.

A smile broke out onto my face as I watched his retreating figure.

"So Leela?" Mark raised an eyebrow at me.

"I can't wait to move to Dortmund." I sighed dreamily, waiting for the day that I wouldn't have to wait almost three months to see my boyfriend.

" I sighed dreamily, waiting for the day that I wouldn't have to wait almost three months to see my boyfriend