She Is Enough

A/N: Ang walang katapusang JiBea. JiaDdie dapat 'to but I changed my mind. Die hard shipper, pacynthia na. 😗✌

Julia Morado & Bea De Leon

•••

"Hey, I'm going home na! Good night, guys!"

Pamamaalam ko sa mga kaibigan habang palabas ng condo nila. I went here to review with them for our upcoming exams and so far, wala kami halos na-review dahil puro chikahan at tawanan ang ginawa namin. We all laughed pa in regret for not paying attention, si Maddie kasi ang daming pabaon na kwento pagkarating namin nila Kat kanina.

Ayun, hanggang intro lang kami.

I left first because I need to catch the last LRT ride to Katipunan from Recto. Gladly, less na ang taong naghihintay dahil malapit na mag 9. There wasn't any need for me to suffer through the pushing and crowding anymore.

At buti na lang, hindi maulan otherwise my white shoes and pants will be drenched in water and dirt. I always hated getting my nice all white uniform soaked in the rain. Malas pa pag wala akong extra na damit or slippers.

I'm walking along the sidewalks of España when I saw a lady on her phone, mindlessly stepping on the road while an FX is fast approaching.

I immediately ran to pull her back to the sidewalk, saving her from getting rammed by the FX. I stood still, relaxing from the adrenaline that shot up seconds before saving her. She was lucky that I was walking just inches away or else the worst could have happened.

But what I didn't expect is the person who I saved—

"Oh my God! Thank you!" She said while clutching on to her phone. Her other hand is holding on to my waist and my one arm is wrapped around her shoulder. She's shaking but is fighting to calm herself, "U-Uhm, y-you can let go of me n-now. Thank you."

Mabilis kong inalis ang sarili ko sa pagkahawak at gulat na gulat akong tumitig sa kanya. I heard what she said but I'm completely surprised to even pay attention. I think my brain stopped for a minute—brain dead or what. All I know is my surroundings deafened and she's all I can see at this point.

I clasped my hands and shook myself, medyo nakatulong para bumalik sa realidad. I know my face is blushing red but I don't care. Wow, hindi ko inasahan na dito ko makikita ang Idol ko na crush ko!

Julia Melissa Caro Morado, Best Setter, former Team Captain ng Ateneo Lady Eagles, National Team Member, Endorser at crush na crush ko since Rookie days niya!

"H-Hello?" She smiled and waved. She lightly pats my shoulder while beaming, "Thank you, ha! Kasalanan ko talaga eh, hindi ako tumitingin sa daan."

"N-No p-problem p-po, M-Miss..." I stuttered as I kept losing myself in trance. I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE IT! My heart is so uwu and she just patted my shoulder!

"Julia Morado. Jia na lang." She extends her hand and I pulled it for a quick handshake. I know her as a fan but I don't want Jia to think that I'm a stalker. "I'm really sorry... I was out of my mind. How can I repay y—"

"HUWAG! Uh, n-no need p-po. I'm a fan of yours! Hindi ako makapaniwala. Haha! No n-need to repay or whatever. My pleasure." I scrambled upon my words and heard her laugh. I'm blushing hard, it must be my lucky day. Her laugh is also contagious that I laughed along with her.

"I didn't expect somebody would recognize me here." She sweetly said and I giggled a little. Pangit ng giggle ko parang tunog ng kalabaw. She doesn't seem to mind because she's smiling at me.