Back To You

Alyssa Valdez & Kiefer Ravena

Continuation of No Title.

.

.

.

TWO YEARS LATER

"Ly!"

"Hey! Mikee! Lian!" Alyssa ran up to them and they formed a group hug. She flew to the States after Graduating with the purpose of working and making amends with her Mom. Now, she came back to have a vacation, "Wala parin kayong pinagbago! Na-miss ko kayo!"

"Nako, we have alot of catching up to do! Buti nalang at Summer ngayon. Ano, tara na?"

"Sige, paalam lang ako kay Dad." She returned inside and told Ruel that she's leaving and went outside again, "San ba tayo pupunta?" She asked the two but all they did was she smile at her, "Kalokohan ba 'to? Tara na nga." She laughed.

They went to Lian's house and Alyssa was surprised by the rest of their pack, she happily greeted them until she saw Myco at the back. She gave him and Den a friendly hug. Myco and Alyssa mutually broke up again after six months of their relationship and he dated his Bestfriend Den soon after. There was no bitterness on the second break up, because both of them wanted to put an end to it after realizing that they don't have the same kind of love anymore.

"Ilang araw ka ba dito? You missed alot of happenings here." Denden said.

"I know that's why I'm home again, kamusta na ang Barkada?" Alyssa asked the whole pack.

"Same old kaso kulang kasi wala ka." Mikee said and they all exclaimed na kunwaring nagtatampo.

The whole Barkada talked like they were in back in College, ang daming kwento ni hindi na mabilang kung gaano karami. But Alyssa was happy to know about what happened while she was away for two long years.

.

.

A knock on the door 'caused Lian to excuse herself, "Woah there!" She exclaimed after opening the door.

Everybody looked at her direction and they saw her happy slash shocked face, then a familiar voice made Alyssa furrow her brow.

"Did I miss alot, too?"

"Not that much..." Lian said, she laughed and pulled that person in, "Eh, langya naman! Tatlong buwan ka lang naman hindi nagparamdam! Diba..." She paused after seeing Alyssa's look at them. Lian transferred back to Kiefer and he was also staring at Alyssa. The staring game eventually stopped, "Ehem! Ayan, fresh from Cebu!" She gave Alyssa a meaningful smile with a raised brow, "At mukhang... mas nagulat pa ang isa pa nating kaibigan dito."

"Ayown!" They all teased and the two laughed.

.

.

"Hello." He was still shy while saying that at nagsisigaw nanaman sa kilig ang buong Barkada. I thought I'd never see her again. He smiled and she smiled back at him. Two years, walang nagbago sa kanya... maliban sa gumanda lalo.

"Hello." She greeted him back, natawa nalang siya sa muling paghiyaw ng grupo at napa-iling, "Ano ba kayo..." Nainis siya kunwari pero kinikiling din sa loob-looban.

"Sus, miss mo rin siya 'no?" Asar na tanong ni Ken.

Gustuhin man niyang sabihin na 'oo' subalit naunahan siya ng hiya. Two years passed and she's still in love with him even if she was with Myco, hindi niya maiwasang hindi isipin si Kiefer. One of the reasons why they broke up other than falling out of love from one another. Umasa siya na sana ganun parin ang pagtingin sa kanya ni Kiefer at sana pwede na mapagbigyan ang naudlot nilang pag-ibig noon.