So In Love

Alfonzo Gotladera & Aerieal Patnongon

So In Love

AerO... HAHA!

It's been weeks... she has been avoiding him for that long but not until now, just as she was about to enter Eliazo...

"Hey!" He called her 'Hey!' again. As if that's my name. She thought but turned around and saw that he was sweating. Don't tell that he chased... "Ayel." He called and she noticed that nervous look on his eyes along with a half smile forming.

"You were chasing me?" She reluctantly asked while going down the stairs to approach him and immediately wiped his sweat using her handkerchief, "Jusko, pawisin ka nanaman." While doing that, she felt her heart thump again that she ultimately stopped. You can't beat for him. You can't! He won't like me, ever!

"I've been wanting to have a talk with you for years!" He chuckled. I didn't know he'll notice. Aerieal slowly nods at what he said, not taking it seriously like she wanted due to the fear of hopelessness again.

"Right... how are you doing?"

"I'm not good." There was no emotion on his face, all she saw was a typical straight-faced guy that she knew before their friendship bloomed... or at least it was long before she realized that she was already head-over-heels for him, the reason why she started avoiding him.

A bit dumbfounded, "What?" She begs a pardon.

Fonzo wipes his face in frustration while Aerieal gives him a puzzling look, "You don't understand!" She clearly did not understood what he was saying and glared at him instead.

And then Fonzo took out his Ukelele. This guy is crazy! She thought and crossed her arms while anticipating his next move.

"I hope you'll understand what this song means to me and I'll be singing to you even if my voice is garbage."

"O-Okay, bring it on." She quipped.

You look so wonderful in your dress
I love your hair like that

The way it falls on the side of your neck
Down your shoulders and back

She listened and watched how he started singing and strumming on his Ukelele. She never knew a guy named Fonzo has the talent to play such song that she adores so much, and that is her favorite song. While understanding the meaning, she slowly developed her own theory of it but tried not to mind because it was unbelievable. No, that's just him... making me smile and all that.

We are surrounded by all of these lies
And people who talk too much

You got the kind of look in your eyes
As if no one knows anything but us

He starts walking near to her until they're just a few inches away from each other. All she could think of was how to get out of his way and why is her heart pumping out like crazy again this time.

Should this be the last thing I see
I want you to know it's enough for me
'Cause all that you are is all that I'll ever need

Those next few lines of the song left her to rethink her theory earlier. He must be... No, he's not. Her mind wasn't cooperating well enough so she let his actions speak.

I'm so in love, so in love
So in love, so in love

"That line..." She utters to herself, it was magical like he actually meant what he said. While looking to his eyes and seeing how wide his smile became, she got the meaning.

"Why did you stop? You were halfway through..." She asked.

"Because, I think that was enough for you to catch the meaning." He said to her surprise, "I am..."

"Woah, are you a Genie? Wrong guess!" She lied even though deep inside her system was tumbling in happiness. Fonzo smirked in return to her defeat, "You mind reader!" He laughed at her last statement.

"I know you are so in love with me. Isn't that why you were avoiding?" He asked for assurance.

"Who cares..."

All of a sudden, Fonzo pulled her close to him and touched her face while she turned stiff, "Maybe both of us are so in love... with each other." Her face gushed in red after hearing that. The next thing that happened was they both share a kiss, a sign of their now blooming love.

You look so beautiful in this light
Your silhouette over me

The way it brings out the blue in your eyes
Is the Tenerife Sea