Dare

Michelle Morente and Julia Morado

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I dare you to act as her Girlfriend for 1 week!"

"Girlfriend?! No!"

Jia and Mich declines; same time but different place.

"I am not into same sex, this is disgusting!" Jia insisted and stood up from her chair.

"It's just a dare! Ito naman kung mandiri akala mo mas makakabuti!" Ana said that made Jia sit down again, "Ayaw mo ba na mawala ang awkwardness niyo? Ang sungit mo naman sa kanya, ang bait ng tao sa'yo." She clarifies but Jia arched her brow in dismay.

"Dahil lang dun? May ibang options naman!" Jia retorted, "Kahit ano basta 'wag 'yan!"

Ana shook her head, "No other options, Ji."

Jia groaned in anger, then she thought everything has a change. She quickly smiled and Ana arched her brow as if she knew what Jia is up to. Sabi nga nila, lahat ay may kapalit. Hindi na masama. "Basta may kapalit 'to or else I won't go with this." She said and wiggles her brow.

Ana nods, "Ano 'yun?"

"You promise me that I will get closer to Andre Paras, the guy from UP."

"Woah! Pasalamat ka at may connection ako dun, mahirap siyang ma-reach." Ana scoffed, "Dahil ikaw naman nagsabi, tutulungan kita. But that is after the dare, intiendez?"

Jia smiled in agreement, she has this 'thing' for Andre Paras at siya pa ang ginawang premyo ng dalaga pagtapos ng dare. "Capiché."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Seryoso ka ba, Kim? Sinusumpa kaya ako nun!" Mich insisted and covers her face. Bakit kasi nakilala ko pa 'yun! Ang sungit! She thought.

"Diba nga crush mo siya? Sort of tulong na ang dare!" Kim said and pats Mich's shoulder, nakita niyang namula si Mich at tumawa siya. "Diba? Aatras ka pa? Alam mong patay na patay 'yun kay Andre. Hahahaha!"

Mich's expression suddenly changed upon hearing Paras' name, "Wala akong laban kung, pupursigihin niya si Paras, lalaki siya." She said and frowned. She likes Jia since day one until she discovered Jia's attitude that was a big turn off for her. But Kim told her to take it as a challenge and Mich listened.

"Anything can happen within one week, pwedeng mabago mo ang ugali niya. Mas maganda nga kasi both of you came from different backgrounds and your personalities clash each other. Kita mo, you are exerting efforts to adjust kahit na siya hindi."

"One week? Kahit pa buong buhay ko, wala lang 'yan!"

"Pssh! Pessimist, think positive! Maniwala ka sakin, maiinis ka talaga kay Jia pero may puso din siya."

Hindi na kayang lumaban ni Mich kaya pumayag nalang siya, "Ikaw bahala! Ngayon lang 'to." She said in defeat and Kim smiled.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The dare starts the day after Kim and Ana told them, which is today. Mich saw Jia walking along Xavier Hall, at first she was hesitant but remembers what Kim keeps reminding and she takes courage of going near to her.

"Good morning." Mich said while following Jia, the latter was busy listening to music until Mich called her name, "Jia."

Jia turned around and arched her brow upon seeing Mich and glares when she smiled at her. She groaned when the dare came to her mind. Oo nga pala! "What?"