Chapter 5: 21

Getting into my car, I started my descent towards Lisa's house. When I got there, I got out of my car and walked up to her door and knocked. After waiting a few seconds, she opened the door and immediately hugged me.
"Happy birthday girl! You look hawt by the way." She said looking me up and down. She handed me a gift and we walked back to my car and got in. I opened the gift she gave me and it was a beautiful bracelet. Silver chains and four pendants with the words "I do believe your galaxy. " "You gave me the best of me, so you'll give you the best of you. "And "For you I could pretend I was happy when I was sad." On them. The fourth pendant having three letters. BTS. Getting teary eyed, I looked at her and gave her a big hug saying over and over how much I love it and thanking her for the precious gift and putting it on. After that, we started heading towards Rosé's house and upon arriving, she was already outside waiting for us.
"Oh my god! Y/N you look gorgeous! Happy birthday!"
Rosé said getting in the car and handing me a gift.
"Guys, you really didn't have you get me anything."
I said looking at my bracelet and the new unopened gift in my lap.
"Jeez, just open it girl!"
Rosé said.
I opened the gift in my lap and gasped.
"Did you guys plan this?"
I asked.
"Yup!" They said in unison.
I looked at the necklace which had the same design as my bracelet only except this one had a pendant with their debut date, a pendant with "ARMY" written on it and finally a pendant saying "I purple you" I put it on and thanked them both so much for the gifts.

Arriving at school, we got out of the car and it seemed like everyone's eyes we're on me. I liked it, but then I started getting insecure. Deciding to not dwell on it too much, we headed to our history class and sat down. We sat down next to Lincoln and Jake.
"Woah Y/N, you look nice. What's the occasion?" Jake said.
"It's my birthday today."
I said and smiled at him.
The professor got here and we all started working on our projects.

30 minutes passed and I started feeling dizzy. I told Lisa and Rosé to come to the bathroom with me and they did. When we got there I sat down and told them I was dizzy but then suddenly I wasn't in the bathroom anymore. I was in what looked like a studio. Blinking a few times and taking in my new surroundings, I finnaly realised what had happened.

I had now switched to my soul mates body.

_______________________
Have a good day!  보라해!

                              -Walrus
                                      (:3 っ)っ