Chapter 7: Y/N?

This chapter will be in NamJoons point of view until said otherwise.

I'm sitting in the studio waiting for Yoongi to come back with coffee and Hobi to just come in general when I started feeling dizzy. Next thing I know, I'm in a bathroom with 2 girls asking if I'm ok.
"Are you ok Y/N?"
One of them said.
"Where am I?"
I asked. Then realized by their confused faces and the way the one girl talked that I was in America. Ok. Remain calm NamJoon. Think of happy things... Think of crabs. I finally decided to speak to the two strangers.
"Hi, my name in NamJoon. Can you please tell me where I am?"
I said changing from speaking Korean to English.
"Holy shit she switched!"
One of them said. They both looked dumbfounded for a while until one of them spoke.
"Don't mind her, my name is Lisa and this is Rosé."
Lisa said.
I was about to say something when a phone went off. It was the phone in my hand, Lisa grabbed it and I caught a glimpse of the number realising it was Yoongi's I told her to answer it. Lisa said hello and then after a few seconds handed the phone to me.
"Hello?"
I said.
"Hi... My name is Y/N. You are currently in my body. Please take care of it. I'm currently at school working on a project. I'm not asking you to do anything but please pretend to work on it. I really don't want my professor to be on my back again. If you need help or anything please just ask Lisa or Rosé. Stick with Lisa. She has most of the same classes as me. If anything happens there is pepper spray in my backpack, money in my wallet in case you get hungry, and a change of clothes in my locker. Lisa and Rosé know where it is and the pass code so just ask them if you need anything from there."
Y/N said. It was weird hearing my voice but having someone who is not me use it.
"Ok... Hi Y/N, My name is NamJoon. I'm sure you've met Yoongi by now considering this is his phone number. Don't worry I'll take good care of your body. I know English so no need to worry about that. Lisa and Rosé already introduced themselves. Take care, I should get you back to class now."
I said and hung up. I put the phone in her pocket and stood up, then walked over to the mirror.
"Holy shi- I'm sorry." I looked over at the two girls with an apologetic face. "My soul mate is beautiful!" I said.
The two girls giggled and Lisa spoke.
"We should get back to class now. No one can know you are NamJoon. Or famous for that matter. If you need help or anything, just ask us. Let's go."
They walked out of bathroom and I followed suit behind them. We got to a door and Rosé opened it and they went in, I followed and closed the door, then quickly caught up to them. They sat around 2 boys and one of them was watching me as I walked up to them. I didn't like it. I wonder if Y/N knew about him. I took the seat in between Rosé and Lisa and oppened the laptop in front of me. Not failing to notice the BT21 stickers on it. When I opened it, there was a presentation already open. I went to the first slide and started looking over her work. The presentation was on Persephone. To be honest, I have no idea how to pronounce it. I turned to Rosé and asked in a hushed voice how to pronounce it. She giggled and said I needed to learn about the goddess because it's Y/N's favorite. She wrote on a piece of paper how to pronounce it. I looked at it baffled. It read "Pur-sef-ony" I was way off thinking you would pronounce it as "per-se-phone" As in like a telephone.

The professor ended the class and as I was walking out, he asked to talk to Lisa, Rosé, and Y/N. I continued walking out until Rosé grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the professor. I realised that I was in Y/N's body and needed to stay aware of that and get used to being called Y/N. Once we're in front of of the professor, he kept eyeing me, or should just say Y/N. He asked us why we all left and Lisa made up the excuse of me feeling dizzy, and they took me to get some fresh air. He dismissed Lisa and Rosé but told me to stay. When Lisa passed me she told me she would wait outside the door for me.

The professor started walking slowly towards me and started talking.
"They really should have a dress code for collage..... You look really sexy. Too sexy. Should I teach you a lesson? I am a professor after all."
He said and trapped me between a desk. I could see his little "friend" and he started groping me. I punched him in the face then screamed and Lisa and a few other students came rushing into the classroom. A few boys came and pulled the professor off of me and pinned him down. Lisa came to ask me if I was ok and I nodded. I asked her if she could me take me to Y/N's house and she nodded texting Rosé who I assumed was already in class. Lisa lead me to a car and asked me for my backpack. She went through it and pulled out keys. I assumed this was Y/N's car and I got in the passenger seat. On the way to Y/N's house, I was silent. Lisa told me that Y/N still lived with her parents but was moving out in two weeks to her own apartment but I was only partly listening. What would have happened if that was Y/N? I feel horrible. Does she go through that every day?

We pulled up to a house and Lisa told me Y/N's parents were at work so we didn't have to worry about them. When we got into her house Lisa showed me the way to Y/N's room and I looked around. The room had posters of BTS and a new BE album on her bed. It was so cute! I started feeling dizzy again and before I knew it, I was back at the studio with Yoongi and Hoseok.

____________
Hope you like it!

-Walrus
(:3 っ)っ