Chapter 31: Problems

This chapter will be in Namjoons point of view.

"Y-Y/N?" I was holding her in my arms. Taking in her figure when she suddenly got heavy and fell slump.
"Help! I need an ambulance!" A few police officers and medics rushed towards me putting Y/N in the ambulance. I rushed after her and got into the back of the ambulance while we rushed to the hospital. Please be ok. Please be ok Y/N. I can't live without you.
"Severe stab wounds to the arms and legs. One on the abdomen. Looks to have penatrated the uterus. She's lost a lot of blood." One of the medics said checking her wounds and listening for her heartbeat. It all happened in a daze. We arrived at the hospital, they took her away from me. She's getting surgery done.

I sat there in the waiting room lobby, head in hands when I heard rushed footsteps coming towards me.
"Namjoon? What happened? Where's Y/N? Is she ok?" Jax said out of breath as he ran towards me.
"Sh-she's in surgery right now. They said that she had a lot of stab wounds on her arms and legs and one penetrating her uterus. Th-they don't know if she's going to make it. She's lost a lot of blood." They all stood there. Silent. And trying to process what I had just told them. Jax, Owen, Lisa, Rosé, and the boys were here. They all sat down in the chairs silently.
"I-I should call mom and dad." Owen said and hurried away, Rosé after him. We all waited. For hours. None of us ate. None of us slept. None of us moved. All waiting to hear of her condition.

"Are you all here for Miss Y/N?" A man came up to us pulling off his mask.
We all shot up and I rushed over to him.
"Yes I'm her soulmate. Is she ok?"
"The surgery went great. She has several knife cuts that needed needed stitching on her legs and arms. They will most likely scar. And she had a deep stab wound to her uterus. We're hopeful, but afraid that because of this she won't be able to have children of her own."
M-my dream. My dream of being a dad. All down the drain. I took a step back and tried to hold back tears.
"B-but She's ok right? She's going to live?" I asked, regaining my balance and composure.
"Yes. She is ok. 5 at a time, but you may see her. Just be careful and gentle. Take things slow. She might suffer mental trauma from this." The doctor said and walked off. I rushed into her room to see her staring straight ahead on the bed. I went to her side and held her hand kissing it gently.
"H-hey baby." I said with tears threatening to spill from my eyes. She didn't say anything, just continued staring straight ahead.
"Baby? Are you ok?"
"Do I look ok to you NamJoon? Do I look like I'm just having the time of my life? I almost got murdered for fucks sake! I am in so much pain I can barely keep from screaming! I'm going to have these scars on my body for the rest of my fucking life! And I can't even look you in the eyes because your dream is fucking crushed! The doctor fucking told me everything he told you! I don't want to be the reason of your pain, so you'd be better off leaving." She said. Not bothering to look at me.
"Hey. I will NEVER leave-"
She cut me off.
"Why the fuck not? NamJoon you won't be happy with me! I will not be the one to make you happy! I can no longer be the one who makes you happy!" She turned to look me in the eyes, tears falling out immediately as she did.
"Namjoon. I am not the one for you anymore. You can find someone better, and you will. Forget about me. Go be happy. Go find the girl that will be able to make your dreams come true. Go find someone better."
She turned away again.
"Please. Go be happy." She said barely audible.
"Get out." I looked at Jax, Owen, Rosé, and Lisa. My jaw clenched and eyes hard staring at Y/N.
"Give us some privacy please."
They all left the room.
"Listen to me Y/N. You are the one who is going to make me happy. You are the one who will fulfill my dreams. You are the one I'm going to find beautiful until the end of time. You. Not someone else. You are the one. Look at me." She brought her gaze back to me.
"I love you. No matter what happens, no matter how bad it is, no matter the pain. I love you Y/N. So don't you EVER tell me to fucking leave you again."
She finally gave up on trying to hold back tears as big waves of them came pouring out of her eyes.
"I-I'm so sorry Namjoon. I'm so sorry that I'm a pain in the ass. I'm sorry my self esteem has dropped so low. I'm sorry that I'm only going to get worse. But I need you to realise that this,"
She motioned her arms around her body, wincing in the process.
"This will not work. This is too bad to continue working."
She stopped to take a deep breath.
"I'm sorry I can't be what you want. P-please. Just leave."

____________________
Hope you like it!

-Walrus (:3 っ)っ