Chapter 25: Dinner

"Is everyone hungry?"
I asked looking at the 7 boys.
They all nodded.
"Ok, I'll start cooking dinner."
I said as I got up from NamJoons arms on the couch.
"Wait, we'll help you!"
Jin said, also getting up from the couch.
"Oh um, ok."
I said.
"Follow me and I'll tell you what to do."

"Ok! Yoongi, can you go through the chicken and get out all the bad parts and the parts with fat on them? And Jungkook, can you cook and season the chicken? But not yet, just when I tell you to. Jin, can you get the biggest pot and start to boil the water please? Namjoon, can you get out the noodles and sauce? Hobi, preheat the oven to 350° degrees please, and Tae can you lay out the bread on the baking tray?"
I asked. They all nodded and got to work doing their tasks. And that's when the problems started.

"Ah!"
We all looked to where the sound came from. JungKook. We all ran towards him as he held his finger in his hand.
"What happened?"
Jin asked pushing through everyone to get to the youngest.
"Nothing too bad! I just burned my finger a smidge that's all."
He said letting go of his finger and waving his hands as to tell us not to worry.
"Ok, come here and run it under warm water. Not cold or hot, but warm."
I said directing him to the sink. As we all watched him move to the sink and turn on the water, our heads all shot the other direction when we heard sizzling. Too much sizzling.
"Turn the stove down!"
I said looking at the water that was recently cooking our noodles boil over onto the stove, spilling on the floor, the sauce we were cooking splattered everywhere, and as a cherry on top of everything, the chicken was burning. And then it caught on fire.
"Fucking Hell!"
I said grabbing a lid and putting it on top of the burning chicken to stop the fire and turning off the stove.
"Well shit."
I said once again as everything calmed down.
Noodles were everywhere. I don't even know how they got there. Sauce everywhere. And my new apartment almost burned down. What a great way to start the night.
"Ok. Well, first of all, is everyone alright?"
I asked and directed my attention from the mess in front of me to the 7 boys looking at the ground behind me. They nodded and I started laughing. This confused them, as they looked towards each other for some sort of an idea as to why I was laughing.
"Haha! Holy shit! That was hilarious! Remind to never cook with you guys again!"
I said laughing more once I looked at the mess we made. And eventually, they all started laughing as well.

"Ok, so what does everyone want to order?"
I asked looking behind me to see 7 boys squished in the back of my car as we arrived at the Panda Express drive through.
"We'll all have plates. One with chow main, one with rice, one with rice and cho-"
Hobi said before I cut him off.
"You know what? Just write it down."
I said handing him paper and a pen.
We pulled up to the intercom thing and I ordered my food first before I ordered theirs. We got up to the window, got our food, and began driving back to my house.

Once we got there, we passed by the kitchen and started laughing again at the mess.
"So, if you guys were wondering, we were going to have Chicken Alfredo Pasta for dinner."
I said taking a bite of my food.
"But honestly, this seems better anyway."
I added.
I heard hums as they nodded their heads agreeing with my words.
We all finished eating and after a few hours of talking and playing games, we headed to bed. I gave them blankets and pillows then apologized profusely about not having enough beds for everyone and even offered to let them sleep in my room while I slept on the floor. They all denied and told me that it was fine and that they were used to it from their trainee days.
I headed to my room after saying goodnight to everyone and saw NamJoon changing into pajamas.
"Hey baby."
He said and walked towards me engulfing me in a hug.
I hugged him back and headed to my wardrobe to get my PJ's and change into them.

Then I headed back to the room and and saw NamJoon checking his phone laying in bed

"We need to talk."

__________________________
Hope you like it!

-Walrus
(:3 っ)っ