Chapter 32: Discharged

This chapter will be in Y/N's point of view.

"Hey what happened? We just saw NamJoon run out with tears."
Lisa and Rosé walked into my room slowly.
"I-I broke up with him."
"WHAT!?"
They both yelled.
I broke out in tears again as they both rushed to my side.
"What happened? Start from the beginning."
Rosé said calmly.
"I'm not good enough for him! I can't fulfill his dreams anymore. I look like shit. I'm probably going to be paranoid for the rest of my life. I'm going to have scars on my body for the rest of my life. I just can't- I can't subject him to this. I will no longer be ok. Mentally or physically."
I cried as they hugged me. We stayed like that for a while before my brothers came in.
"If they are still there, please tell the boys what happened and that I am sorry." I said to Lisa and Rosé as they walked out of the room.
"It's all going to be ok." Jax said hugging me. "Everything will be ok."

I spent the week at the hospital. My family and friends filtering out. Mom and dad immediately booked a flight back home and have been taking care of me at the hospital. I get discharged tomorrow. I don't know what happened with the boys. Lisa and Rosé won't tell me what happened, just that they took it pretty hard. I wonder what's going on with NamJoon. He is the only thing I think about.
"Sweetie, please eat something. You have lost so much weight! It's not healthy. You're starving yourself!" Mom said pushing the soup closer to my face. The Meer sight of food made me want to vomit.
"I'm not hungry." I simply said and layed back down on the hospital bed. Mom quit trying and sat back in her chair as we heard the door open. "Hello Miss Y/N. How are we feeling today?"
The doctor asked flipping through pages in his clipboard.
"Fine."
I replied.
"Are you feeling pain anywhere or are the painkillers not strong enough?"
"I feel fine. Nothing hurts."
"Ok. Well we prescribed pain killers for you to pick up at your pharmacy after your discharge tomorrow. You will be given the full amount so just make sure that you are only taking one in the morning and one before bed. Other than that, do you have any questions for me?"
He asked.
"No."
"Ok. Have a nice day Miss Y/N. If you have any problems then please contact me. Goodbye."
He said and walked out. I felt so drained. All I wanted was NamJoon to be here. I wanted everything to go back to how it was. I wanted to be ok. Thinking about everything that happened. Thinking about how it was. Thinking about my harsh breakup speech. Everything made me exhausted. I drifted off to sleep.

"Y/N? Sweetie wake up. Youre getting discharged." I woke up to my father shaking my arm lightly. The simple action sending pain to shoot through my arm, I winced.
"Oh my God! I'm so sorry sweetie!"
I mumbled an "I'm ok, don't worry" as I sat up on my bed getting light headed. My dad helped me into a wheelchair and we checked out of the hospital and got into the car driving to the pharmacist. My brother's are staying here for a few more days before going back to collage to make sure I'm ok. Every one is extremely worried and it took a lot of convincing to even get them to let me stay at my house. After the pharmacist, we headed to my house and I took in the state of my house. It was clean. Everything that was knocked over or broken from the kidnapping was put back or replaced. I turned to my family and told them I was fine and ushered them out the door to leave. I took my medicine with me to my room and threw it on the bed.  That's when I noticed something. An envolope.i opened it and read what was inside.
"Dear Y/N,
We hope that all is well and that you are doing ok now. We cleaned up your house and replaced anything that was broken. We are all so deeply sorry that we couldn't protect you better. We would do anything to go back and change that night. While we are heart broken and mad at you for what you did, to a certain extent we understand why. We will always be here for you. No matter what. And if you ever need anything, you have our phone numbers.
Sincerely, Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook."

After everything I did to them, how? How can they still be so nice? How do they not hate me? I burst into tears. I hate this. I hate how they still care. I hate how they took of care of me. And I hate that Namjoon didn't sign his name. I hate that he doesn't love me anymore and that he really did move on. I hate this. Through tears, I looked over on my bed. The only thing there was pills.

____________________
-Walrus