Chapter 33: Dear,

"Dear mom and dad,
Thank you. Thank you for an amazing life. Thank you for always treating me as your little girl. Thank you for all the great memories I have of us. Thank you for covering my eyes when we're watching TV and a sex scene comes on. Even though I'm an adult. Thank you for always supporting me through my decisions. Thank you for always letting it be my choice, even when you don't agree. Thank you being my parents. I love you. So so much."

"Dear Rosé,
Thank you for finding me. Thank you coming up to me and saying that I look lonely. Thank you for becoming my friend. Thank you for never judging me, even when I do questionable things. Thank you for always being my safe space. Thank you for always being calm when the situation makes it hard. Thank you for bringing me peace. I love you. More than you know."

"Dear Lisa,
Thank you for for coming up to me that day and putting your jacket around my waist and whispering in my ear 'Girl you got your period." Thank you for letting me use that jacket for the day and giving me the excuse to talk to you again. Thank you for always having my back. thank you for caring. Thank you for being you and accepting me for me. I love girl. I always will."

"Dear Jax,
Thank you for being my brother. Thank you for always threatening all the boys who came near me. Thank you for always sticking up for me. Thank you for the amazing prank wars. Thank you for always making me feel safe. Thank you for you endless encouraging words. I love you Jax."

"Dear Owen,
Thank you for being the annoying little brother that you are. Thank you for always getting into stupid little arguments with me that always ended in smiles. Thank you for caring, even though you hated showing it. Thank you for always putting a smile on my face when i was sad. I love you little brother."

"Dear Chris,
Thanks you for always being an amazing older brother. Thank you for always being the unofficial mom out of the four of us. Thank you for always finding solutions to better my problems. Thank you for always lending a shoulder to cry on. I love you. To the moon and back."

"My boys,
Thank you for coming into my life unexpectedly. Thank you for being so intrigued by everything I had to say. Thank you for taking of care of me even when I didn't take care of you. Thank you for loving everything about me, including my flaws. Thank you for making a part of your family, even though I didn't deserve it. Thank you for staying at the hospital when I got hurt. Thank you for clearing your schedules just to come see me. Thank you for the amazing memories we made in our short time together, though I wish it could have been longer. I'm sorry I pushed you all away. Im sorry I wasn't strong enough. I love you all. With all of my being I love you.

Love, Y/N."