Chapter 27: Abuse

Slap!
"Next time, fucking listen to me!"
He walked back into his room.

We graduated high school and moved in together. That's when it started. The abuse. He shut me out from all of my guy friends calling me names and slapping me. I tried to leave once, but he caught me. He put cameras around the house and a tracker on my phone and car. There is no escape. My birthday is tomorrow. I don't even think he knows.
"I'm going to go to bed."
I said to myself getting up off the couch and heading to our room. I got changed and went to sleep.

"Wake up you stupid whore!"
I heard before getting ice cold water thrown at me. I shot up and opened my eyes but they immediately closed and a loud pain filled scream left my mouth when I saw a glimpse of a baseball bat swing and hit me. Right in the ribs. He walked away. And I was here, screaming and crying as I saw my ribs turn black and I felt my skin. Definitely broken. Then, the doorbell rang. And I heard two people come inside.
"Y/N?"
I heard Lisa say as she walked towards my room.
"Mason just stormed out, what happened?"
I heard the voice becoming louder and louder and louder as the footsteps got closer and eventually made it to the room.
"Oh my god Y/N what happened?!"
Lisa and Rosé said running to me.
"P-please. Please get me out of here. Please."
I said through gasps of air still feeling immense pain from my ribs.
"Lisa call 911!"
Then I blacked out.

Beep, beep, beep.
I woke up to the sound of a machine beeping and the stench of alcohol. Where was I? Slowly, my eyes fluttered open to be met with blinding white lights. Once my eyes adjusted, I came to the conclusion that I was in a hospital. I looked around and saw 7 people. All asleep. Mom, dad, Owen, Jax, Chris, Rosé, and Lisa. Mom was asleep laying her head on my lap, dad holding mine and moms hand, and the rest all scattered around the room.
"M-mom?"
I said. My voice croaky and sounding weird.
"Oh my god, I'll go get the doctor!" My mom said getting up and waking up everyone else in the process.
"Are you ok?"
Chris finally said breaking the silence.
I nodded my head looking at the worried faces of my family and friends.
"I'm sorry."
I said looking at my lap.
"What the fuck Y/N?!"
Jax yelled making me flinch and instantly move my arms to cover my face bracing for a punch.
But it didn't happen. I hesitantly lowered my arms to see everyone's shocked expressions. It took me a minute to realise what I had just done.
"J-jax I'm s-sorry."
"Stop it already! Stop apologizing! You did nothing wrong! We are the ones who need to apologize. We didn't see the abuse that you were going through! We were so busy going on with our lives that we couldn't see you struggling in yours! I'm so sorry that I couldn't see what was happening, I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry."
He said through tears. All of us were in tears.
"N-no. You guys did nothing wrong! I should've told someone. I should have tried harder to leave, I should've-"
Jax cut my words as he hugged me. Not to tight as to hurt my healing, broken ribs, but tight enough to let me know he was there. Tight enough to tell me he will protect me. Tight enough to tell me all of his emotions and thoughts. Tight enough to make me break down in tears. This whole situation was enough for the room to erupt in tears. Even the doctor and nurse, who I didn't even realise were here.
"I'm sorry Y/N."
He whispered in my ear as he pulled away from the hug.

_______________________
Hope you like it!

-Walrus
(:3 っ)っ