Chapter 17: Protect

This chapter is in NamJoons point of view.

We got to her house and went inside. She made me dinner which was really really delicious. And she is great cook. Which is good because I suck at cooking. We went to her room and I told her I would sleep on the floor but she said I could sleep on the bed. Honestly, I was kinda hoping that she would say that. This means I get cuddles! I love cuddles. Especially from Y/N. I still can't believe that she is my girlfriend. I know this is all moving super fast but it just feels right. Everything felt right when I saw her. She is beautiful, inside and out, and I couldn't ask for more. Now that I think about it, is this what it'll be like if we get married? I think it'll be a bit weird living here when she still lives with her parents and her brothers are visiting but that's ok.

I changed into myshorts and a T-shirt and got into the bed. Not long after, she came in wearing her pajamas and looking so cute.

 Not long after, she came in wearing her pajamas and looking so cute

She got into the bed and cuddled up next to me. She hugged my waist and layed her head on my chest. Then, before I knew it, we were both out like lights.

When I woke up, Y/N wasn't in bed. I was just about to text her but then she came in with a plate of what looked like bacon, eggs, toast, and orange juice. Delicious.
"Is this for me?"
I asked looking at the food on the plate as she came closer and sat on the bed next to me.
"Hah! Nope. This is mine!"
She said taking a bite of the bacon. I made a pouty face at her and she giggled handing me the plate.
"Just kidding! This is for you. Also apparently my parents just left for a business trip today, so we won't see them around the house. It'll just be my brothers until we move to my apartment!"
She said cuddling up to me again. Honestly, I'm totally ok with that. I had a feeling it was going to be really awkward with her parents here. And I think I'm ok with her brothers enough for it to be not as weird.
"Do your brothers know? That I'm staying here I mean."
I asked looking down at her and playing with her hand as I took a bite of egg.
"Yeah. I told them. They said, and I quote. 'I legit do not care with every ounce of my body. You are an adult, and I trust you enough to make good choices'"
I  chuckled at that. I grabbed the toast and it has a weird powder on it.
"Hey babe, what's on the toast?"
She looked up at me.
"Oh. My. God."
She said getting off of me. She slowly crawled back off the bed and put her feet on the ground again.
"I can't believe you don't know what it is! How have you never had it before!"
She exclaimed.
"It's a mixture of cinnamon and sugar! You toast the bread, put butter on it, and then the cinnamon and sugar! Have you been living under a rock?"
She said walking to the door, opening it and standing in the door way.
"First of all, EVERYONE knows that's the best way to make your toast. Secondly, try it."
I did as the lady said and took a bite of the toast.
"Woah. I guess I have been living under a rock! This is really good! Thank you for breakfast by the way!"
I said taking another bite of the toast.
"You're welcome! Finish eating and get dressed! We have a whole day ahead of us and it's already nine o'clock!"
She said finally stepping through the other side if the doorway and closing the door behind her. I wonder what she's up to.

She didn't tell me what were doing so I'm glad I packed casual but nice clothes.

I stepped out of her room and walked to the living room and saw her brothers playing video games

"H-hey... Do you know where Y/N is?"
I asked rubbing the back of my neck.
"She's in the bathroom. Have fun sight seeing."
Owen said not even turning from the tv or looking at me.
"Owen! You're not supposed to tell him! Ugh, you suck!"
She said walking to him and smacking the back of his head.
"Ouch! I'm gonna get you, you little shitlin!"
Owen said throwing the remote out of his hands and getting up to chase Y/N.
"Eek!"
She screened running away around the house. She was wearing a white shirt with black skinny jeans and an oversized jacket. She looked so cute.

I smiled at them

I smiled at them. Their brother sister love is cute.
"Hey."
Jax said. I directed my attention towards him and he spoke again.
"My sister seems to really like you. I honestly ship you guys but that's not the point. Point is, you hurt her and I hurt you. I don't give a flying fuck if you are rich, famous or whatever. My sister is, and always will be, my number one priority. Got that?"
He said all that while holding my gaze. I looked away from him and back to the two siblings running around the house.
"Got that. But for the record, I wouldn't even dream of hurting her. I like her too much."
I said, still not looking at him.
"Good. NOW KNOCK IT OFF YOU TWO!" He said grabbing their attention.
"Get going and have fun."
Jax said one more time before Y/N grabbed my hand and rushed me out of the door.

______________________
Hope you like it!