Chapter 14: Meet

"Lisa get your big fat badonkadonk up! We have to get ready!"
I shout at Lisa to get her up. Which seemed to work as she shot straight up and began getting ready.
"We are gonna make you beautiful!"
She said handing me the clothes I bought yesterday...

By the time we were done getting ready, we had done our hair, makeup, and got dressed.

"Damnnnn girl! You be lookin fine!"Lisa said

Lisa said.
"C'mon! Grab your army bomb before we're late!"
I said grabbing my own and walking out the door with Lisa close behind.

We got in the car and headed straight for a cafe. After ordering our drinks and breakfast, we started the long drive to Portland.

"Yes! We are here bitches!!"
Lisa said as we pulled into the parking lot. Which, might I add, was packed. We got out of the car once we did find a place to park and went straight to the merch booths. I grabbed a sign that had all members names on them and a new oversized love yourself  sweatshirt to wear around the house. I ran back to the car and put in there before Lisa and I went to the line. The long ass line of people waiting to get into the arena.
"Who's your bias?"
A random girl came up to us and asked.
"Hobi."
I replied with a smile.
"Lil meow meow."
Lisa said.
"Cool! Mines NamJoon! I will be so sad when he finds his soulmate!"
I looked nervously at Lisa and she pretended as if nothing was wrong.
"Yeah, but at the same time, His dream is to be a dad and have a family. Why wouldn't you want his dream to come true?"
Lisa said looking a bit pissed.
She and I always believed that idols were people too, they should be able to go outside without getting mobbed and date like normal people. So this conversation was getting Lisa and I a bit mad.
"I guess your right. Well, bye!"
She said and skipped off.
The line started to move and next thing we know, we were next. They put our stuff through a scanner to make sure we didn't have any weapons or bombs and we went through a scanner as well.

When we got through, we looked for our seats and found out we were in the front row. Lisa looked extremely excited and so did I. The big screens were playing their music videos while the fans waited for their arrival. While I was waiting, I got a text from NamJoon.

NamJoon: Are you here??

Y/N: Yup! Lisa and I will come backstage after the show to see you!

NamJoon: Ok fine... See you then!

I smiled and went back to talking with Lisa. We talked about the show and how excited we were for it to start. Then the lights dimmed, the big screens stopped playing music videos and soon, the members of BTS all ran onto the stage. The fans went crazy, including Lisa and I and after a few minutes they got into formation and DNA started playing.

The boys were currently performing Pied Piper and walking around the stage to say hello to some fans. Jimin came around to where Lisa and I were and we started screaming saying stuff like
"Jimin!"
"Hi!"
"I love you sir!"
Just random stuff. He looked at us and even though he has never seen us, it was like he knew. He knew I was NamJoons soulmate. He smiled, waved, and then winked as he walked off. Me and Lisa looked at each other for a second and both squeeled. Jimin went back to the members and I think he told them I was there because for the rest of the concert, members were coming over to my section. All except NamJoon. I don't think Jimin told him.

The concert sadly ended but at least we got backstage passes! Lisa and I made our way backstage and showed our passes to the guards, who let us in after seeing them. We nervously went in and saw a bunch of staff running around carrying water bottles and cold towels. We followed them to where they were going and we made it to a room. We knocked on the door and JungKook opened it. Once he saw us, he hugged me and opened the door wider to let us in. Once I stepped in, all eyes we're on Lisa and I.

"How dare you!"
Hoseok said looking at NamJoon.
"You didn't fucking tell us they were this pretty!"
"You didn't let us prepare!"
Yoongi finished.
Lisa was frozen. Lisa has stopped working. Lisa is broken. She just got called pretty by Min Yoongi. Her bias, Min Yoongi.

"Welp. Congrats Yoongi. You have officially broke her."
I said looking at him. He blushed and walked towards her, then he hugged her.
"Nice to meet you Lisa, we have heard a lot about you from both of them."
Lisa finally snapped out of it and hugged him back.
"Wow. Yoongi went and hugged a random girl, and NamJoon didn't even have the guts to go and hug his soulmate. Nice job NamJoon."
Jin said looking at NamJoon who was looking at me who was looking at Lisa who was looking at Yoongi. "I would if she would look at me."
He stated matter of factly back. I looked at him and gave him an "Oh really? Prove it." look crossing my arms. The rest of the boys just chuckled.

He walked over to me and gave me a hug.
"It's nice to finnaly see you face to face."
He said. He kissed my temple and whispered in my ear.
"You look hot might I add."
I felt the blood rushing to my cheeks and blushed as red as a tomato.
"Hey! Where are our hugs? We literally spent hours with you! And this is what we get? I am offended!"
TaeHyung said crossing his arms and looking like cute little kid.

________________
Hope you like it!