Chapter 24: Company

You know what? I'm tired of writing it every chapter, It's Y/N's point of view until further notice.

I woke up expecting to see a sleeping NamJoon beside me but instead found nothing. Then when I looked around the room, all I found were some shopping bags. I looked inside them and found Men's clothing. Ah. NamJoon must have gone clothes shopping. I grabbed one of the white dress shirts that was in the bag and put it on.

And then headed out to the living room. NamJoon was there sitting on the couch and watching TV.
"Hey babe."
I said smiling and sitting next to him.
"When are they coming over?"
I asked cuddling into his side.
"They are leaving in about an hour. Also you look good in my shirt."
He said kissing my forehead.
I smiled again and grabbed my phone. Looking at the time. 2:32?! Holy shit!
"Babe! Why didn't you wake me up!?"
I asked getting up and heading to the room.
"You looked so peaceful! I didn't want to wake you yet!"
He said from the living room.
"Ok, well, don't be afraid to wake me up in the future! I won't bite I promise! Also I'm taking a shower!" I said grabbing a towel and making my way towards the bathroom.
"Wait for me!"
He said and before I knew it, he was in the shower with me.
I never actually got a chance to look at him good. This man is beautiful. Inside and out. He has big muscles and as much as I thought he wouldn't, he had abs. Dude had abs. I really was lucky to have him.
"Take a picture it will last longer."
He said.
I snapped out if my thoughts at the words. How long was I staring? Apparently long enough.
"Sorry."
I said and started putting shampoo in my hair. He gave me a small hug and kissed my cheek as he got out of the shower. I washed out the Shampoo, put conditioner in, washed my body, and rinsed the conditioner out. I turned off the water and got out, wrapping a towel around my body, I walked out and into the room looking for my phone but it wasn't there. I walked to the living room and on my way down the hallway, I started to ask him if he knew where it was.
"Hey babe? Do you know where my- AH! HOLY FUCKING COCK SUCKING ASS BITCHES!"
I yelled as I looked at the 7 men staring at me. Then I realised. I'm only in a towel. Fuck.
"You- you guys saw nothing. This will not be spoken of again. If it is, I will karate shop you in half. No mercy bitch!"
I said running back to my room.
"AND NAMJOON, PLEASE BRING ME MY PHONE IT'S ON THE TABLE!"
I yelled from in the room, noticing where my phone was when I ran away. Damn. That sucks. Oh well. Not like I can do anything about it. Nothing at all. Nothing except replay that whole situation in my mind every night until I die. Yup. Nothing I can do about it.
I thought going through my closet to find an outfit. Then I heard NamJoon walk into the room.
"Are they all awkward now?" I asked as I layed my clothes on the bed.
"Not in the slightest. Yoongi kept laughing and saying how he loved your vocabulary, Jin just laughed at Yoongi laughing, Hobi laughed at the fact you got so flustered and then threatened us, Jimin laughed at the fact that you quoted Kobra Kai, Taehyung laughed at my shocked face, and Jungkook laughed at the whole situation. Besides, you were covered, it's fine."
He said kissing my head and leaving the room.
Welp. That's just. Yeah.
I dried my hair and got dressed.

After that, I went out into the kitchen and began cooking food

After that, I went out into the kitchen and began cooking food. Not really. It was only like- 3:30. But I put chips and snacks in bowls and drinks in a bowl filled with ice to keep them cold. Then I headed to the living room and put them on the table.
"Ok, snacks are here. I'll make dinner at around 6:30, and drinks are here. I also got non-alcoholic drinks for you shitlins."
I said pointing at Taehyung, Jimin, and JungKook.
"Oh! And sprite for hobi, and banana milk for Jungkook."
I said smiling and sitting next to NamJoon.
"Also, you guys can drink and get drunk for all I care. You're crashing here tonight anyway so I don't see the problem."
I said drinking the whiskey I got a few minutes ago.
"Thanks Y/N!"
They all said in unision.
"No problem! Make yourselves at home! I can give you a tour later if you would like as well."
I said with a smile.
"Also, sorry about earlier. I was not expecting you guys to be here yet."
I said looking at my lap.
"But my threat still stands!"
I said again, this time looking up. They all just laughed and we began talking about random things. Apparently, Jin and hobi already have soulmates. All living in Korea, I'd imagine. And they all get along really well. Junkook, Tae, Jimin, and Yoongi haven't switched bodies yet. Yoongi's soulmate not being 18 yet, along with Tae's and Jimins, and Junkook not being 18 himself. We talked about random things, I gave them a tour of my house, showed them where they'll be sleeping, which was in the spare bedroom and the living room, and then I got to work cooking dinner. Let me just say. It was a mess.

________________________
Hope you like it!

-Walrus
(:3 っ)っ