Chapter 28: Flinch

Clarification- the flash back is now over and done with. Y/N is now talking to NamJoon.

"And that's what happened. I didn't leave my room for weeks and barely ate. I lost like 20 pounds actually. I changed after that. I cuss now, I changed my style, and I'm tougher now. I'm more like me. As for the whole flinching thing, yeah that doesn't stop. I got a bit better though."
I said wiping the few tears that fell from my eyes. I looked over to NamJoon. He had a stone cold face and was making a fists with his hands. Not good?
"Babe calm down."
"How can I calm down!?"
I tried not to. I know NamJoon would never hurt me. But I couldn't help it. I flinched.
"I-im sorry."
I sad looking down at my lap.
He sighed.
"No, I'm sorry. You spilled your heart out to me and I reacted poorly. I shouldn't have yelled. I just like you so much that it made me mad to know you were hurt. I would never hurt you. Please know that."
He said cupping my face and kissing my forehead.
"If it makes you feel any better, he has a lifetime sentence in jail. Apparently, after he was arrested, the other girls he dated came forward and told the police that he abused them too. I won't be seeing him anytime soon."
I said hugging him.
"Anyways, what did you want to talk about before the whole sentimental bullshit?"
I asked chuckling.
"Ah right. Well, I was-ok. Look, I know you have a life and everything, and I'm not telling you to change that for me. But as much as I would, my whole life is in Korea. My job, my family, my friends, everything. Will you move to Korea? You don't have to give me an answer right now, and I know this would be a big step. But just, think about it. And hey, if you ever want to just try it out, your brother goes to collage in Seoul right? And your always welcome to stay with us."
He said. Did I want to do that? I thought about it before for brief seconds and then deciding to figure it out when the time came. I mean, I really do like NamJoon. And it's not like I have anything other than friends and family here. But I will be moving across the globe. To a different country. What if it ends up being a mistake? But then again, I could stay with Jax, so I'll have family close by as well. Maybe it's worth a shot? I don't know. I definitely want to finish this year of collage before committing to that. And with my grades, I might be able to get a transfer to Seoul university as well. Then I'll be right by Jax if anything were to happen or if I needed anything. You know what? This is a problem for another time. NamJoon leaves for his next concert tomorrow and I want to spend time with him instead of thinking about insignificant things at the moment.

I snuggled into NamJoons side and gave him a tight hug.
"I really wish you didn't have to go back tomorrow. I'm going to miss you!"
I said pouting like a baby.
He chuckled and kissed my forehead.
"I will too. I'll try to talk to you everyday!"
I nodded and layed my head on his chest.
"Oh by the way! We need to talk about your bias Missy! J-Hope? What about me!?"
He said. I chuckled and shrugged my shoulders.
"Well-"
I stopped mid sentence when I heard a crash come from the living room. I slowly got up and grabbed a baseball bat that just so happened to be by my bed back from when I played softball. I moved slowly to the door and opened it.
"Make sure the boys are ok. I'll be right back."
I said in a whisper to NamJoon. Before he could say anything I moved further down the hallway to see what was making the noise. It was a black figure and before I could back up out of sight, they saw me. They rushed towards me and I screamed and swung my bat. I hit them in the arm causing them to scream but only for a second before they put a cloth around my mouth and I was out like a light.

______________________
Hope you like it!

-Walrus
(:3 っ)っ