I'm Back!

Hello everybody!

My apologies for disappearing out of the blue in the middle of the pandemic. I didn't want to make an announcement about this, as it's unrelated to this story, but I didn't think it'd affect my ability to write as much as it did.

Back in 2020, at the very beginning of the lockdowns, I discovered I was pregnant and ended up having my firstborn towards the end of the year. It's been very difficult to get back to my passions, but I'm slowly starting to make a return. 

To make sure everyone is on the same page, I'm currently making editing changes with certain story details and grammatical errors before moving on with completing this story. 

I will most likely be adding new chapters throughout the story with more character development and character relations too, as I am not happy with how rushed I made the ending nor am I happy with how many important questions I've left open.

I don't know how long it'll take to finish this or how frequently I can update, but I'll do my very best to get the rest of this story out there.

Thank you again for all of your likes, comments, and messages! I would've given up on this story long ago if it weren't for you kind folks! 

Hope you all have a great day/night! See you soon!

Photo Credit: RedBadgerTeam

__________________________________________

Check back periodically for editing updates:

Chapter 1-9: Editing Complete, Update Uploaded

Chapter Ten: Editing in Process...

Remaining Unlisted Chapters: TBA

*As of 02/17/22, a new chapter is in development that'll be inserted between chapters 14 (Mine) and 15 (His). It'll be an additional explicit chapter, but given the sensitive nature of its contents, it will NOT be posted on Wattpad. The chapter will be exclusive to Archive of my Own, where I plan to relocate this story in its entirety under a new name once it's finished. A link will be provided to the chapter for those who are interested when the newly created chapter is complete. Until then, check back later for future updates!