Chapter Twenty Two: Divided (Explicit)

Warning: Smut ahead. If you don't know what that means, please check out urban dictionary before you continue for the answer.

(Y/N)'s POV:

"(Y/N)!" I hear Baldi yell from off in the distance. "(Y/N) come back here!"

I ignore him and keep running, blindly in the darkness, trying my best to find an exit to this hell hole.

I come across a "T" intersection and turn left around one of it's corners, passing by a few dull, empty red lockers along the way. A brilliant idea comes to mind as I pass by them and I quickly turn around, rushing back over to the lockers and slamming one of them open and close.

There. That should keep him preoccupied for a while. Now where is that hell is that exit?!

Turning back around in the original direction I was facing, I take off running once more and turn around another corner, coming to another cross intersection.

Shit! Now what?!

Looking off to my left and right, I notice a double yellow door off to my left, but a straight shot hallway off to my right. I look up ahead and notice another set of double doors, but beyond them, though the windows, I can see a faint glimmer of light.

There!

Fueled by my adrenaline, I race over to the double yellow doors and burst them wide open, unintentionally slamming them up against the walls at full force.

Fuck that was loud. Damn it, now he knows where I'm heading. I better hurry.

Picking up the pace, I push on and burst through another set of double yellow doors, stopping for nothing until I discover the light's undivided source. It was coming from underneath a lone, grey door at the top of a flight of grey, cement stairs.

There it is! The exit!

Racing up the flight of stairs, I practically come crash into the door above and reach out for the door handle to turn it it's brass knob, but the door won't open.

It was locked.

No, no, no, no!

I begin banging my fists against the door, violently and filled with desperation.

"Hello? Hello?! Is anyone there?! Please help me!" I scream.

No one on the other side of the door replies to my pleas and I begin to panic, frantically pounding against the door as I hear down below, footsteps race to my location.

"Please! Is anyone there?! Please help me! I beg of you!" I scream again.

But only silence greets me back.

I rest my head against the door as I begin to cry; all hope for escape vanishing from my panicked stricken body.

What am I going to do now?

Answering my question, I hear the doors behind me burst wide open and I gasp, turning around to spot an incredibly pissed off Baldi panting and staring his bright red irises right back at me.

"Y-you. You sly bitch." Baldi pants in between breaths. "Thought you could get away from me huh?"

I nervously shake my head and take a couple steps back, placing my back against the door.

He growls at my response and begins marching up the staircase, his eyes burning brightly with rage. I begin to panic as he draws closer and dart my head around the room; my fight or flight instincts kicking into full gear.