Chapter Twelve: Baldi's Office (Semi-Explicit)

WARNING: The following chapter has been made into a lime chapter (for those of you who don't know what that means...Google it. Wiki will help you out)!

(Y/N)'s POV:

A small groan escapes past my soft (S/C) lips, as I flutter my eyelids slowly open, waking up to the harsh brightness of the morning sun.

Last night, I had the strangest dream. I dreamt that I was being chased by Baldi in the woods, and ended getting caught in one of his ghastly bear traps. It was awful, and the pain was very realistic, but that wasn't the weirdest part.

Instead of killing me or almost beating me to death with his ruler, Baldi, changed. He grew more gentle and kind; loving almost. He drew me close, instead of pushing me away and freed me from his trap.

I didn't know what to think of at first, especially when he embraced me afterwards. It felt weird, but at the same time, his touch was so warm, welcoming, and genuine. I oddly wanted to stay in that dream, it felt so pleasant and nice, but sadly I knew that wouldn't be possible, and woke up.

I groan as I rub my eyes, trying to clear my vision.

Ugh, where am I? Why is everything so bright?

Sitting up slowly with blurry vision and a foggy mind, I quickly take in my surroundings.

I was back at camp, alone in my tent and still in my daytime clothes. Everything was the same as I had left it, well besides the sleeping bag next to me that is. It was all messed up just like my own.

What the? How'd I get back here?

I attempt to stand up to get a better look around, but immediately stop, and fall back onto my sleeping bag, hissing in pain and gripping my right leg.

Ow! What the hell?!

I look down towards my leg and my eyes widen with surprise. My leg, it was all wrapped up in fresh, cotton white bandages, but why? Did I hurt myself?

Like the flick of a light bulb, everything from last night quickly comes rushing back at me and smacks me in the face, well mostly, there were still a few gaps in my memory; ones I couldn't oddly fill.

They were probably times when I lost consciousness.

So, it wasn't all a dream. Baldi did save me from his trap after all.

I hum in thought and carefully lay my leg back down, as I hear two pairs of footsteps begin to approach my tent.

Judging by the sound of the pair's voices as they walked and talked, my incoming visitors sounded like Baldi and Playtime; who were currently talking about me and my well-being.

I grow quiet as I start to eavesdrop on their conversation.

"Is Ms. Levi/Kohl going to be okay Mr. Baldi?" I overhear Playtime ask. "I was really worried her about last night. She looked so pale. Did she lose a lot of blood?"

I hear Baldi chuckle, as the two of them close in on my tent.

"Yes, she's going to be alright." Baldi reassures, "She was only pale due to the shock and yes, the amount of blood she lost, but don't worry, once we get back, she'll be right as rain and back on her feet. Well mostly, she's going to need to see a doctor first before that can happen."

Playtime giggles.

"Okay, is she awake?" Playtime asks, "I want to see her!"

"Well, she was still sleeping when I last checked on her, but I guess it wouldn't hurt to check on her again." Baldi replies, "Just be careful when you go in there, we don't want to injure her any further okay?"