-02-

We are currently sitting in Himuro-sans living room. And honestly? The Titan hasn't said a single nice word to me, he calls me tiny and dwarf.

It's starting to annoy me.

But I'm keeping my cool, the assignment is due in a couple days and we've been working on it for a week. And I must tell you that I deeply respect Himuro-san for putting up with the Titan the whole day everyday of the week .

I've seen them walk around together, to others it might look like Himuro-san is following him around but it's the opposite. The violet Titan is following Himuro-san around like a lost puppy.

The Titan apparently made a name for himself the first year, everyone knows and talks about his eating habits, laziness and lastly attitude. The Titan is cold, disrespectful and mean from what I've heard.

But why is it that someone as kind as Himiro-san is friends with him?

A small sigh leaves my lips and I start to focus on the paper in front of me. The next part is mostly math so it's easier to understand for me. Although math is not my strong suit either...

It's already dark outside by the time we are done, even though it's not that late.

I grab a granola bar from my bag and see the Titan looking at it with disgust.

"How can you eat that" those are the first words he has spoken to me al day "it's not even sweet."

"It's healthy." It doesn't contain any sugar and it fills the stomach for a while. It's the perfect snack.

"It's disgusting." He puts his nose a little up in the air, he looks like a big child. Even his tone was a little different.

"It tastes good!" I wave the granola bar in front of his face "and it's healthy!"

He grabs one of his candy bars and holds it up "no this tastes good. That tastes like..." he frowns a bit "it tastes bad!"

"You don't know what it tastes like!" I laugh a little.

He looks at me for a bit before taking the granola bar out of my hand and taking a bite. His face scrunches up in disgust as he chews the bite.

Half my granola bar disappeared.

"It is disgusting." He says after he swallows.

"Oi! Don't eat someone's food like that Atsushi" Himuro-dan has remained silent during our small discussion.

"Hmm.." he looks down on us "you can hardly call that food."

I sigh and stand up "I think it's time for me to go, it's already late." I look at Himuro-san "thanks for helping me today."

It's darker outside than I expected it to be, it's a lot colder as well.

I put my headphones on my head after a while to keep my ears warm and look at the traffic lights as they turn green. I look around myself quickly before crossing the road.

I see the car a second too late.

It's getting closer and closer to me and all I can do is feel how my body freezes. I can't move a muscle.

My heart starts throbbing in my throat, my whole body starts shaking.

An immense force pulls on my arm a second before the car was supposed to hit me. It feels like I'm pulled against a stone wall, it forces all the air out of my lungs.

The car drives away, unfazed of the fact that it almost killed me seconds before.

The force is the only thing that is keeping me from hitting the ground, my knees can't take it anymore. My wrist feels.. wrong. Like something snapped.

"I can't believe those people." The voice sounds deep cold.

It's the Titan.

Looking up was a mistake.

He looks like he's ready to attack. To crush the people who angered him with all his might. An evil aura replaced his usual lazy one and it's the first time that I've seen him ready to go.

I'm glad that he's kinda on my side with this. I don't want that anger aimed at me.

I should buy him some snacks sometime...

"Are you okay?" The Titan is holding my upper arm with his large hand to keep me from falling to the ground.

He was the one who pulled me of the road, he saved my life.

"T-thank you.." I mutter, I would have been dead if it wasn't for him.

"Can you walk?" He asks, his voice a little softer than before but still cold.

I nod a little and he lets go of my arm. The ground immediately starts getting closer to my face.

"If you tell anyone about this I'll crush you." I hear him mutter.

My violin case disappears from my back and the next thing I know is that my feet are dangling in the air.

I don't remember what happened after that.

The first thing that is clear are these words.

"You broke your wrist. You need to take a break from playing the violin." At the hospital.

—-
Big oof
Little smaller, 820 words
Finished 28-07-2021