-18-

Murasakibara Atsushi

Something soft and small is laying against me when I'm starting to wake up. I had the best dream about a mega sweets shop where you could get everything for free.. It's sad that it'll never happen.

I open my eyes and look down, only to see black hair. Yeno-chin?

She's laying against me, one of her arms lay on my side and the other one rests against my chest. Her legs are intertwined with mine. But what surprises me most is that she uses my arm as a pillow and that my other arm lies over her waist.

She is still sleeping.

I try to get up but she just tightens her grip, mumbling something in her sleep and snuggling against me even more. I really want to eat.. 

I give up after a couple minutes and accept my fate. 

Looks like I'll miss breakfast.

About half an hour later Ru-chin starts to show signs of life. she turns on her back and stretches her body.

She opens her eyes and frowns when she looks around.

"Hello." I say when she looks at me with a confused expression. It's really cute.

She jumps backwards, taking the covers with her, a blush appears on her cheeks when she looks at my chest.

"Like what you see?" I smirk a little, this is fun, I can tease her and it's in my rights as well.

She scoffs and looks away. "H-how late is it?" She stutters a bit, looking around the room.

"Somewhere around eleven" I stretch my arms above my head and face her again "did you sleep well?"

She nods "I remember that I was really cold.. But then I laid against something really warm and I slept great after that." The frown increases.

"Heh... Yeno-chin you are weird." I get dressed and pack my bags, we are heading back today and it's a long trip... 

----

Yeno-chin did stick close to me the week after at school. But it's not annoying like she said. It's nice having her around, she's always talking about something, she's the perfect keeper for snacks, she always know what I want to eat and hands it to me at the exact time I want it. 

It's a gift she has.

But she's been texting on her phone more since we went to Tokyo as well, I don't know who she's texting with but the contact's name is Airhead. But who is that?

I'll crush him.

----

Uyeno Runi

"Come on Mura-kun!! Don't be lazy!" I yell at Murasakibara when he let's someone pass him, we are having a practice game with a school nearby ours. Murasakibara has been lazy all day. Barely moving from his spot under the hoop and only blocking people when he feels like it. Well.. We are twenty points ahead and it's the last quarter, but still. It's rude.

Airhead: Oi, you coming to the Inter High?

I ignore the text message and continue to watch practice. 

The inter high starts this week and everyone has been on an edge, the coach is visiting a relative in Tokyo for the next couple of weeks, making me in charge of their training.

"No really" the coach says "you'll be assistant coach from now on, you will be responsible to their training when I'm gone. Make sure that they win the matches in the Inter High!"

That's what she dais the day before she left. Earning the teams respect was hard, Himuro and Murasakibara had my back though, and the rest of the team quickly changed their minds when they found out that if they didn't listen to me Murasakibara would make sure that they did.

We've been walking to school and from school together for the last week, it's been fun. The only problem is that the girls in my class, well, in my year... They don't seem to appreciate me being friends with Himuro and Mura-kun.

I've been falling down the stairs a lot more lately.

"Ru-chin!" Mura-kun yells my name and I see a ball flying to my face.

I manage to catch it just in time and blink a couple of times, that would have hurt.

I throw the ball back on the field and continue to look at their play, they've been starting to play better lately, Mura-kun has been more active as well. Occasionally scoring some points by dunking if he gets bored. It's funny to watch how everyone gets out of his way when he starts running.

The team walks towards me after the match ends and I hand them their towels and something to drink. "You did well" I smile a bit "I took a look at the Inter High schedule, we have nothing to worry about during the preliminaries." I sigh "but. If everything goes according to my plans.. That would mean that we'd have to face Kaijo in the first round at the Inter high." I shake my head a bit and think "when we win that we'll face Seirin or Too. Depending on the outcome." I bits my lip a bit and look around "I'm hoping for Seirin to win the game against Too."

They all start to frown.

"I know that you lost against them last year. But that doesn't mean that you'll lose this year." I shrug and get up "anyhow, go get changed." I gesture with my hand and they all get up to change.

The coach will meet us at the real Inter High in Tokyo when we get there, I have to manage until then.

A sigh leaves my lips and I grab my things, coaching a team with big children is harder than I thought it would be.

Their defense is air tight, definitely a 10/10
Their offense is good but not as powerful as it should be, if Mura-kun starts playing on offense it will rise to a 9/10 or even 10/10 if I manage to enrage him a bit.
The people on the bench are strong as well, I had them train along the others this week and it went well..

The only problem they have is their teamwork, it's near to non existent. That's their downfall.

I open the door and feel the warm summer air hit me in the face, the sun is just starting to go down. Golden hour...

The team is waiting outside and I tilt my head a bit "I thought you guys went home" I frown a bit when Murasakibara takes my bag and puts it on his shoulders.

"We were thinking to get some dinner" Himuro says, looking down on me "and we can't go without the coach."

I frown a bit but smile after a couple seconds "what did you guys have in mind?"

"Ramen?" Wei says, I met him this week. He's extremely tall and his Japanese isn't that good but he's kind, he helped me figure out some strategies as well.

"Sounds good" I say.

They all start walking and I'm struggling to keep up, again. They are all so tall and blessed with long legs. It's annoying.

But it's okay, they can't help it at all.

We have the weirdest conversations during dinner, Himuro and I were teasing Mura-kun all the time until he decided that it was enough and stole my ramen. It took a while but he gave it back.

After he put half of it in his own bowl.

There was one thought running trough my mind the whole time.

I can't wait until the Inter High starts.