-07-

We went to buy snacks after the match, I'm completely exhausted. We ended up buying a large box of ice cream and are now sitting near the convenience store. 

We haven't talked in a while but that's okay. 

It looks like he's starting to get used to me, it took a while but he hasn't called me tiny or dwarf so that's a good thing. He even bought a bar of chocolate for me because I managed to score against him. 

I'm really proud of that. 

"Do you want the last popsicle Mura-san?" It slipped my mouth before I could think about it but he doesn't seem to react to it.

He grabs the last popsicle and starts eating "thanks Yeno-chin" 

Yeno-chin? What's that about?

We go our separate ways after that.  

Turns out that Himuro-san is at home with a cold, which means that I'm the one who's being followed by the Titan for a change. 

"Yeno-chin, I'm bored" he says after he's been silent for a while, we are bringing boxes to the teachers room, well I'm carrying one and he's carrying three, he's a monster.

"You are way too lazy Mura-san" I say under my breath, the cast will be removed tomorrow, I can start training my wrist and regaining my flexibility again after that. 

I wonder how it is to play basketball with two hands...

We return to the classroom after we dropped of the boxes, the Titan is munching on some chips and I shake my head a bit. 

"Do we have practice today?" He asks after a while and I shake my head "the coach is attending a meeting today, so there won't be official practice." I answer. I really need to practice the violin.. Even if it's just my left hand, I haven't touch my violin in a week.. Looking at it makes me want to cry. 

We stay silent for a while again.

"Are you hungry Yeno-chin?" The Titan asks out of nowhere, he hands me a couple of his chips before I can answer his question. 

He never shared his snacks with me before, is he warming up to me? The chips are salty and spicy but delicious. He has good taste. 

"It's good!" I say when I finished them "you have good taste in snacks Mura-kun" the -kun slips my mouth before I can think twice about it. 

But it doesn't bother him apparantly. 

It takes a while to get used to him but when you do he's not that bad. Especially when the hallways are crowded with students. Everyone moves aside for him, afraid that they'll get crushed, I just have to walk closely behind him because people don't move out of the way for me..

Class ended by the time we got to the classroom, we gather our things and I grab a sandwich from my bag. "Do you want a piece?" I hold one of the halves in front of Mura-kun and he accepts it. 

"Thanks for the food" he says in his usual childish tone, before he finishes the sandwich within four bites. 

He eats fast.

We head to the gate and I look around to see if I can see my bus. 

"Do you want to come with me to Muro-chin?" Mura-kun asks out of the blue "we need to bring his homework." 

"Yeah sure." 

Himuro-san looks pale, he tries his best to look strong but everything points to a cold. 

"Here I brought you some medicine" I put the bag besides his bed and look around his room, I don't know how I'm supposed to feel at this moment. I'm standing in a bedroom with two men. My parents wouldn't have approved of this. 

"How are you feeling Muro-chin?" Mura-kun asks after a while. 

"I'm thirsty.." He manages to get out. 

Mura-kun leaves the room without saying anything. 

"Is he following you around?" Himuro-san asks after a moment of silence, his voice sounds raspy. 

I nod "yeah he's like a puppy. I don't mind though. He even shared his snacks with me today..." I frown a bit "he calls me Yeno-chin.." 

Himuro-san laughs weakly "that means that he likes you. That's good. He's weird but he's a good friend."

I nod "Yeah" he saved me twice already, it took him a while to warm up to me but it's okay, it's not like I expect us to become best friends or something like that. 

Mura-kun appears in the room with a cup of tea, he places it on the table besides Himuro-san's bed along with a cup of water for the medicine. "We got your homework Muro-chin." He says before putting down the papers on the wooden desk near the window. 

"Let's go Yeno-chin." Mura-kun leaves the room. 

I quickly say goodbye to Himuro-san and run after the Titan, who's already outside by the time I put on my shoes. 

"Why did you leave so suddenly?" I ask him when I finally caught up with him. 

He doesn't answer. 

He doesn't even look into the convenience store when we pass it. 

Did something happen when he was making tea? 

"Yeno-chin.." He says after a while "are we friends?" 

I frown and look up to him, I wasn't expecting a serious question like that. I mean... Are we friends? We hang out after school sometimes, usually with Himuro-san. He doesn't normally speak to me but he decided to follow me around when Himuro-san got sick. He shared his snacks with me..

"I would say yes." I answer honestly "I mean, we shared snacks. That's pretty serious Mura-kun" I laugh a little. "Oh, talking about snacks." I grab the KitKat I've been saving for him. It's the newest flavour. "I got this for you, it's the newest one. I didn't know if you tried it already.." I hand it to him. 

"Thank you" 

And we continue to walk in silence.