-12-

The Titan and his mother brought me home with the car after dinner. She let the Titan make sure that there were lights on in my apartment and that every room was checked before she even let me enter the apartment, she was patiently waiting with me outside with a motherly smile on her face. 

I slept like a baby that night for the first time in.. a year. 

---

Our teacher is a horrible man to say at best. He made me carry boxes again, which is hat I'm doing right now, carrying two boxes at a time. The Titan is nowhere to be seen this time, I don't know why. 

It's okay though, it's not like the teacher will ask me to do more. 

But he did, I ended up doing chores the whole day, bringing papers everywhere, lifting boxes and everything else you can move. My back hurts at the end of the day. I can barely stay straight. 

Himuro-san and the Titan were absent, I don't know why but it doesn't really matter. I became used to the Titan following me around and helping me in times that I need it. 

But I shouldn't. 

Being close to people only brings pain and suffering. 

--

"Uyeno-san, bring those boxes to the faculty lounge." The teacher says with a honey coated voice. He has been like that for two days. 

And the past two days weren't great, I ran into a lot of walls, fell of a lot of stairs and had to carry a lot of boxes. 

The Titan still hasn't appeared yet, it's already Friday, it's starting to worry me... 

A sigh leaves my lips and I do what he says, I carry two of the boxes outside of the classroom and into the hallway, my back still hurts from Monday and I'm full with bruises...everything starts hurting more the longer I hold the boxes. I should make this quick. 

I turn the corner and hit a.. Wall? 

I start to fall backwards but a large hand on my back stops me from falling. 

"Yeno-chin you should watch where you walk.." A familiar voice says. 

The weight of the boxes disappear from my hands and I look up to see the Titan looking down on me. 

"Sorry.." I look down at my shoes, I can't do anything myself.. 

He puts the boxes down and pulls me with him by tugging my sleeve. Not saying a word. He doesn't stop walking until we are at the gymnasium. 

"Mur-" I start saying his name but am interrupted when he pulls me against him in a hug, making the rest of my words a weird muzzled 'whacun' sound. 

He doesn't say a word. 

Mura-kun gives the best hugs though.. He is warm and you feel like you are shielded from the world. He smells nice as well, he smells sweet, as if the amount of candy he eats a day altered his scent. 

I can feel him rest his chin on top of my head and I carefully put my arms around him, it's hard not to cry when he hugs me. It feels save, as if no one and nothing can hurt me. 

"Are you okay?" He asks after a while. 

I start to nod but shake my head afterwards. I'm not okay, I don't know how long I can continue doing this. 

He stays silent for a while again "I'll crush them." He sounds serious. 

I shake my head and laugh a little "please don't. I'll be fine." I take a step backwards and look up with a small smile "they can't hurt me that easily."

He frowns for a bit and slowly brings his head to my cheek, wiping away a couple tears that I didn't know where there. 

Damm I started crying..

"I'll crush them." He then turns around and walks away with big steps, making me run to catch up with him. 

I forgot how fast he can walk. 

I grab his arm and start to pull on it to make him stop moving. He just pulls me along with him, even when I'm using everything I have he continues to walk as if I'm made of air. 

"Yeno-chin.. You'll get hurt if you try to stop me." He says without stopping. 

I let go of his shirt and his speed increases. 

He heads towards our classroom and enters, everyone is working on their assignments and the teacher is probably playing a game on his cellphone, judging from the movements of his hands and eyes. 

Mura-kun puts his hands on the desk a little too loud, you can hear it crack onder the pressure. 

The teacher looks up with wide eyes before he collects himself "Mur-" Is all he gets to say before Mura-kun interrups him.

"Quit." The tone of his voice is probbly enough to freeze hell. His aura turns dark and everyone in the classroom looks up to see what's happening at the desk. 

"Excuse me?" The teacher raises a brow. 

"Quit your job or I'll crush you." He leans down a bit and says some words I can't hear properly. 

But it works. The teacher collects his things and gets out of the classroom a second before the bell rings. 

Everyone exits the classroom and they all avoid the angry Titan at the desk. 

"Mura-kun.." I walk towards him. 

A deep sigh leaves his lips "sorry" he says "you weren't supposed to see me like that." his usual childish tone is back. 

"Why did you do that?" What was he thinking.. He could get expelled for this. 

"I don't like bullies." He shrugs "besides, Aka-chin will take care of it." He looks down at me "I told the teacher that I'll tell Aka-chin about this if he doesn't quit." 

"Thank you.."

"Come on.. It's your turn to buy the popsicles.." He walks away and I hurry to grab my back to run after him.