-13-

Mura-kun turned into a big child the week after that, he's sticking to me like honey and he goes with me everywhere I go. He always makes sure that I have food, he even came to school with a lunchbox that his mother made for me the other day.

Even now he's trying to put a potato chip in my mouth during break, we have a test coming up so I decided to study during the break. But he has been taking up all of my study time by asking me questions and trying to give me food.

"Yeno-chin, come study at my place.." I can feel him looking at me.

"No" I keep looking at my book.

"Heh... Why not?" I know that he's pouting.

"Because your mom and Sai-nii won't let me go if I enter your house again" they both worked together to stop me from leaving their house, I got away by saying that I didn't have my school uniform with me and I had school the next day.

"But Sai-nii isn't home tonight.. She has a party. And Mom needs to work."

I close my book "no" I squint my eyes at him and he looks back.

"10 points an you come study at my place."

I stay silent for a while "alright." We shake each others hands and I continue to study my notes.

Himuro-san watched the whole scene with a frown between his eyebrows "since when are you two best friends?"

"Heh..." Mura-kun puts his hands behind his head and leans back in his chair.

I grab a potato chip from the bag on the table and continue to write something down in my notebook.

"This is scaring me." Himuro-san says.

I laugh a little "there's nothing to be scared about Himuro-san"

"You are stealing his snacks. Atsushi doesn't share his snacks." Himuro-san says.

"Yeno-chin needs to eat more." Mura-kun says "she's so light that I can't even feel her when she's pulling on my arm.."

Himuro-san chuckles "that's because you are way bigger than her."

Mura-kun shakes his head "she still needs to eat more."

I shake my head and laugh "it's no use Himuro-san, we have that discussion every day."

"You are just stubborn." Mura-kun says.

I cross my arms "am not." I stick out my tongue to him and he squints his eyes a little, he doesn't comment though.

1-0 for me.

--

Mura-kun won.

I scored once.. He was really into it, he even dunked the ball a couple times. It looked really cool, I never saw him do that, he usually just throws the ball in.

We enter his house and are greeted by complete silence, so they really aren't home huh.

I haven't met the other men of the Murasakibara household yet, but they can't be that bad if they are anything like Sai-nii or Mura-kuns mom.

Mura-kun walks to the kitchen, probably to get something to eat, I walk into the living room and put my violin case besides the sofa, I've been practicing harder than ever the last weeks, just to get back on my level. 

It sucks not being able to play like I used to,  I put one of my earphones in and start listening to the 3rd movement of moonlight sonata, it's a shame that I don't know how to play the piano. I heard that it's easy to play but hard to master.