-06-

Murasakibara Atsushi.

How did I ended up here is a mystery.

A sigh leaves my lips and I take a look around me, there are way too much people here, it looks like a sea of black hair. Muro-chin disappeared into the crowd a while ago and I haven't spot him since. He simply doesn't stand out from above.

Someone bumps into me and I hear a small 'ouch' followed by a: "What are you doing here?" 

I look down to meet two sky blue eyes. It's the Dwarf. 

"Looking for Muro-chin" I say before I continue to look around myself. The Dwarf disappeared when I look down again a couple seconds later. 

You can't keep track of anyone here..

"Oi" it's the Dwarf again, she's holding two cookies in her good hand. "Here, these are for you. I saw that they were selling them and they look good" she hands me the cookies and I look at them, one is chocolate triple and the other is chocolat chip.

"Thanks.." 

She smiles up to me "but why are you here?"

"The coach wanted me to move boxes.." I take a bite from the cookie, it tastes good. Perfect crunch but not too hard. 

We stand in the middle of the crowd, people move aside for me but bump into her a lot. She has trouble to keep standing. Probably because of her ankle... Does it still hurt?

"Do you want to sit down somewhere?" I ask her after I finished the first cookie, now it's the triple chocolate's turn to be eaten. 

She nods and we sit down on a free bench nearby. It's way too crowded, why do people even go to these things? 

"Have you seen her? She think's that she's so pretty and special just because he talks to her." A girls voice says from behind me.

"Don't talk to loud, he'll hear you." Another voice says.

Who are they talking about? It doesn't matter. They are annoying. 

I put my hands behind my head and look up, there are no clouds and the sun is shining. It's the first warm day in a while now. 

"She's so boring." The girls start talking again. 

I glance to my side to see the Dwarf closely watching the stone ground, her mouth is moving a little bit as if she's talking along with her thoughts.. Is she counting? 

She doesn't have her violin case with her even though she carries it around everywhere she goes. She didn't bring it with her to school yesterday either. 

"Aagh... I'm bored." I say after a couple moments of silence "will you play basketball with me?" I look at her, how her eyes widen with surprise and how a smile appears on her face when she nods. 

We head to the gymnasium. There are no people to be seen, finally some peace and quiet. 

I grab one of the balls an pass it to her, she can only use one hand so I have to hold back a lot. Watching her play during the school trip was fun, she got better by the day. 

"If you score you win." I say to her before standing in front of her to guard her. 

"What do I win if I score?" She tilts her head a bit and looks up to me. 

"I'll give you a snack" I say after a couple moments of thinking "but you'll buy me a snack when I win."

"When do you win?" She frowns a bit. 

"When you don't score." I shrug "we'll play for 10 points." 

And so it begins. She tries her best to pass me but she's not that good yet, she did manage to steal the ball from me once but missed the opportunity to shoot when she got the ball. 

We are twenty minutes further and the score is 8-0 for me. She's standing in front of me and is watching my every move like a cat waiting for the right moment to strike. She resembles Aka-chin in a way. 

Her eyes are focused and sharp, as if she sees everything I do and will do. 

It took me a second to long to make a move and she stole the ball from me again, she doesn't hesitate this moment and shoots the ball the second she stole it. She even had the audacity to do it while standing in front of me. 

I was a second to late again. The ball flies trough the hoop without touching the sides. 

She jumps in the air with a big smile on her face "did you see that?! That's the first time I scored against you!!" She runs to get the ball and hands it over to me "can we go again?" She tilts her head a bit. 

"Heh.. But you already won" 

"Yeah but it's fun." She says "and how can I get better if I don't practice with other people.." 

Has she been practicing by herself? 

"And besides, you are really cool Murasakibara-san" She looks up to me with sparks in her eyes, the focused look in her eyes is gone and is replaced by a cheerful look. 

I look at her with a small frown, was that a compliment? "Fine.. But you'll buy me a snack later" I grab the ball. 

She laughs a little "oki"

The score was 16-1 in the end but we had fun. She's so tiny that I lost track of her multiple times, but she's also easy to block. I only have to stand in front of her and she's unable to take the shot. 

It's cute.