-14-

Murasakibara Atsushi

I'm currently walking around the street ball festival, Yeno-chin disappeared in the crowd a couple minutes ago. This happened two times already and we've been here for half an hour. 

I hear some yelling in the distance and see Kaga-chin with a panicked look on his face. Yelling apologies and bowing to.. Yeno-chin. Who looks like she just fell on the ground. 

She's laughing a little and is sitting on the ground. 

I pull her up by her arm and she makes a cute high pitched sound in surprise. I pull her behind me and look down at Kaga-chin, grabbing a vist of his shirt and pulling him of the ground a bit "look out where you are walking Kaga-chin." 

"Mura-kun I bumped into him.." Yeno-chin pulls on my sleeve and I take a step backwards, she bows to Kaga-chin before looking up to me "where were you? I lost you!" 

I frown a bit "heh.. You walked off without me again!" 

She places her hands on her hips and stands on her toes, she does that a lot when she's trying to be intimidating. It doesn't work.

"I did not. You disappeared"

"Wait, you know her?" Kaga-chin asks. 

I look down at him "I don't know who you are ta-" 

Yeno-chin interrupts me by hitting my side. "we are friends you moron."

"Yeno-chin stop harassing me.." I pretend that it hurts for a bit before I ruffle her hair. 

"How are you friends with him?" Kaga-chin asks. 

Yeno-chin laughs "he's actually just a big potato." She looks around for a bit "ohh food" she runs off and disappears in the crowd again. 

She's like a dog who just saw a squirell.

"So.. You have other friends besides Tatsuya huh" Kaga-chin asks after a moment of silence. 

"I'm not an idiot." I look over the crowd to see if I can spot Yeno-chin from here. She blends in way too well with the crowd. 

"She seems nice" Kaga-chin adds. 

I nod "she's the best." I glance at him "she won from me in a one on one once." This should be a funny thing to see.

Kaga-chin's eyes widen with surprise and his jaw drops to the floor "I want a rematch!!"

"You won the last time idiot." I sigh.

Yeno-chin appears in front of us again out of nowhere, hands me and Kaga-chin both a cheeseburger before disappearing again. 

Kaga-chin frowns and looks down at the cheeseburger. 

"Just eat it" I start eating mine. 

"Muraaaaaaaa-kuuuuuun" someone jumps on my back and I look over my shoulder to see Yeno-chin looking at me with excitement in her eyes "there is an extra court where you can play with people. We never played together."

"But we don't have anyone to play against.." I do want to know how it is to play with her, she's pretty good at offense to I'll just have to make sure that nobody scores. Shouldn't be to much of a problem. 

"I'LL PLAY AGAINST YOU" Kaga-chin yells with a bit too much excitement.

"I'll play too" Kuro-chin appears out of thin air and I squint my eyes at him. 

"Stop doing that.." He almost gave me a heart attack. 

"Yay!!" She points towards the court "it's that way!" 

"You have legs, why don't you use them..." I'm not even holding her legs, she's hanging on by herself.

"But it's fun being this tall.." 

Fine.. 

I start walking and ignore the looks of nearby people, Yeno-chin is having the time of her life up their and is ruffling my hair and making comments about how small everyone is. 

The people who were playing just finished and we walk on the court, Yeno-chin gets off my back and bows politely to Kaga-chin and Kuro-chin. 

"I just started playing basketball so I'm sorry if I suck!!" Before standing up straight "my name is Uyeno Runi by the way." She flashes them a bright smile and Kaga-chins cheeks turn pink.

We go stand in position and it begins.

This one is shorter I know!! Next chapter will be long!!!