-10-

The sun was going down way faster than I wanted it to go, I'm walking trough the streets and hold my bag tightly to my chest. My heart is pounding in my throat and I'm having trouble to breath. Last time I walked on my own like this I almost got hit by a car.. 

The Titan has been walking me home for the past week after we got popsicles after practice, it became like a ritual. It made me feel a lot saver as well.

The Titan is huge and intimidating, everyone who doesn't know him would probably think that he's a pro wrestler or something like that. Truth is that he's more like a gentle bear, he may not say it or show it that often but he always holds back so that he won't hurt anyone. And I can know. 

He bumped into me a couple times when he wasn't paying attention, and that is enough to make me fall down hard. I had a lot of bruises when I started following him around because the Coach told me to do so. 

But when he got used to me following him he started to walk slower so that I don't have to run to keep up with him, he always helps me when our demonic teacher orders me to bring boxes to the teachers office. Carrying three of them while I'm barely strong enough to carry one. He even shares his precious snacks with me from time to time. 

He's probably one of the most gentle people I know.

I was not paying attention to where I'm walking and I bump into someone tall. It's not the Titan.. 

"Oi watch where you a-" A guy starts speaking and looks down on me "Heh.. What is a Yosen girl doing here so late?" 

"I-I'm sorry. Please excuse me.." I try to walk past him but the guy grabs my arm and pushes me against the wall. I try to pull myself away but it's no use. 

"Let's have some fun shall we? To make up for the fact that you ruined my shoes"

His shoes? I didn't even touch his shoes. 

I can see him getting closer to me and I turn my head away, earning me a punch in the stomach from him. 

It hurts.. 

I can barely breath and he pulls my head up to look at him, "now now. Don't be scare-" 

Everything happens so fast that I can barely keep track. 

The guy is pulled off me and the next thing I know is that a very angry Titan is pushing him up the wall by his shirt. The guy's feet are dangling high in the air and he looks at the Titan with fear written on his face.

"Yeno-chin.. Did he hurt you.." The Titan asks me in his usual lazy toon, keeping his death glare on the guy against the wall. He's absolutely terrifying. 

"I-it was nothing.." I manage to get out, my stomach hurts.. It's hard to stand straight. 

My eyes widen when the Titan punches the guy in his stomach. I can hear the guys ribs crack. 

"Don't you dare to ever touch her again do you understand." his usual childish tone disappeared, an unknown deep voice appeared in his place, he sounds manly and cold. He lets go of the guys shirt and he falls down to the ground like a sack of potatoes. 

The Titan is shaking when he turns towards me, as if he's trying to hold back on hitting him again with all his might. 

He gently tucks a piece of my hair behind my ear and looks down at me "are you okay?" The childish tone hasn't reappeared yet, it's scary. 

I nod a little and he bends down to grab my bag and violin case from the ground, he's moving so slowly.. As if he's holding back more. He put's my bag on his shoulder. 

"Can you walk?" 

I nod again, I doubt that I can form correct sentences right now. 

We start walking away from the guy. My body won't stop shaking and I have to bite my lip to make sure that I won't start crying. But it's no use, a tear escapes and rolls down my cheek. 

The Titan stands still for a second before he grabs my arm and pulls me against him in a hug. The top of my head doesn't even reach his shoulders.. One of his hands is on behind my head and the other one is on my back. "I'm sorry that I didn't walk with you.." His voice is soft, the childish like tone has somewhat returned. 

I can't hold the tears back any longer and I start to cry. My whole body starts shaking and I would have fallen down if it wasn't for the Titan supporting me. 

He says silent and I can feel him stroking my hair, he feels so warm. All I can do is lean against him and cry. I haven't cried since my father left my mother to be with another woman.. Or when my so called best friends dropped me like a sack of potatoes when they started dating each other. 

Or when my mother drove me to the airport because she didn't want me to live with her anymore. 

Everything is coming out now, all the build up anger and sadness. I can't hold it in any longer. 

And he's just standing there, supporting me and shielding me from the view of everyone else. 

I don't know how long I cried, but I didn't have any tears left after a while. We've just been standing here. My forehead leaning against his chest, he doesn't seem to mind at all. 

"Are you okay now?" He asks and I nod, taking a step backwards from him. 

I dry my tears with my school sweater. I must look horrible now... With snot and tears everywhere.. 

He looks down at me. Sighs, and turns around, "don't tell anyone about this.." He says before kneeing down "hop on.."

A piggy back ride? 

I carefully do as he says and he stands up with ease "you are really light Yeno-chin" the childish tone has returned in his voice "you should eat more.." 

I place my arms over his shoulders and look around "you are so tall.. Everything looks so tiny..." 

He continues to walk into the direction of my house but goes left where I normally turn right.

"Mura-kun.. Where are you going?" I ask when he continues to walk. 

"My house" 

"Heh? But why?" I frown, what is he planning? 

"My mom cooked dinner." 

------------------

I really liked writing this chapter. Please comment what you think of it!