-28-

Murasakibara Atsushi

It's been a couple hours since Ru-chin walked away and I still haven't figured out why she did that.

Muro-chin looks at me with a frown, I haven't touched my sweets in the last couple of minutes.. I've been too busy thinking.

Someone tall.. Who is tall besides me? Mine-chin is tall.. But she doesn't like him. Mido-chin is tall as well but she said that she doesn't like him as well. She did the same with Ki-chin.

The only tall people that are left are Kaga-chin and the people from my team. But I doubt that the likes someone off the team.

Does this mean that she likes Kaga-chin?

"Okay, what are you thinking about Atsushi." Muro-chin says and I look at him.

"Ru-chin said something about someone she likes... But I can't figure out who it is." I say, Muro-chin is smart, maybe he can help.

"Okay, did she give any hints?" He tilts his head a bit and put's his book down.

"She said that he's tall" I say, what else did she say... "She also said something about him being strong and that he eats a lot... And that he's sweet..." I repeat her words and frown, I don't know someone like him. Maybe she likes Muro-chin, he is kind and a lot of people like him. "I think that she meant you."

Muro-chin starts laughing and shakes his head "I'm not tall."

That is true.. But maybe she meant a different kind of tall, I mean. A lot of people are tall compared to her.

"Atsushi." Muro-chin shakes his head "are you really this stupid? She likes you idiot." He laughs.

I shake my head "she doesn't like me."

He raises a brow "she's always with you, she gives you food.. And she touches you and isn't afraid to tease you."

"Yes.." But Ru-chin is just that kind of person, I doubt that there is a person that she's scared of... "That's the kind of person she is."

Muro-chin shakes his head again "what about you? Do you like her?"

Do I?

She is cute, and pretty... And she's super sweet, I bet that she is sweeter than a marshmallow. She is soft as well, I used her as a pillow before and she's the perfect size for that.

"Does it look like I like Ru-chin?" I tilt my head a bit and Muro-chin nods.

"It looks like the two of you have been in a relationship with each other ever since she joined the team." He says.

Making me frown again "why?"

"Well, you carry her things. And I saw you picking her up and giving her piggy back rides."

That's just because it's cute when she laughs and starts commenting on how small everything looks.

"You share her food with her."

That's because she is too light.

"You two are always together."

That's because Ru-chin follows me around.

"And, I'm sure that she calls you by your given name as well."

I open my mouth to speak but stop.

Ru-chin is perfect, she's strong... Knows how to play basketball, she's super smart as well.

I like her, and I think that that's an understatement.

I look at the ceiling "but she likes someone else." I can't like her.. She'll end up with someone else anyway.

"Just go tell her that you like her and look what happens" he says, patting my shoulder "now go you big idiot."

I exit the room and start walking around the near the hotel. Where is she? She didn't tell me where she went.. Maybe she'll just appear out of nowhere like she usually does.

It feels like I've been walking forever but I doubt that, I tried calling her a couple times as well but she's not answering the phone. 

It's when I walk past the outside court that I see her, she's sitting on the ground with Ki-chin. They are laughing about something, Ru-chin is sitting on the ground with her legs crossed and is laughing out loud.

Her laugh is cute, she snorts a bit when she's laughing for real and it's adorable.

Ki-chin ruffles Ru-chin's hair and I frown when she's fine with it.

They don't even know each other that well. Why is she okay with letting him touch her.

Could it be that she likes him?

Anger starts rising inside me and I start walking back to the hotel, Muro-chin frowns when he sees me and I sit down on the bed.

"She likes Ki-chin." It hurts.. My chest hurts.

Just let it stop.