-22-

We still have ten minutes until the second match of today starts, we're currently walking to the court to warm up. My heart pounces in my throat and my head starts to feel dizzy for the second time today, but it's okay. We can win this thing and we will.

The crowd starts cheering again when we enter the court and I take a seat on the bench, grabbing my notebook and a pen. We had a one hour break but I wasn't able to sleep at all.. I just have to make it trough this game and someone will have to carry me to the hotel afterwards.

The boys start warming up and I look at Seirin, memorizing their movements. They are better than I thought they would be, I did see some of their moves yesterday but it's way different when you see it up close..

The only thing better about them is their teamwork, and maybe their offense play, their other statistics are way below ours. But we can't base the outcome on that.

How they managed to defeat Rakuzan last year is a mystery to me. They are missing one of the big stars from last year, and they aren't using some of their new players as well. This could be interesting..

The only real problems that we have are Kagami-kun and the grumpy looking number 4, they are the most dangerous players on their team.

Everyone comes back to the bench and I look up at them.

"They'll try to force us to play on the full court." I start, I only have two minutes to explain the strategy. "That'll be their opening move..." Mura-kun is the only one who's able to defense the full three point area.. So I can't put him on someone else.. "Wei-kun" I look up to him "you'll guard number 10. Let him pass on purpose a couple times and start guarding him for real after that." It'll crush his confidence faster than anything. 

"Muro-chan, you'll be responsible for number 4. Mura-kun you'll guard the entire three point area as usual." I look around the team "We'll surprise them in the second quarter. Let them create a ten point gap." I look at the other teams bench, where they are having the same kind of conversation as we do. "Reserve your energy for the third quarter. We'll start with playing for real then."

Everyone starts frowning but nod before walking to the court. Wei goes to stand for the tip off. Number 10 stands in front of him.

And the match starts.

 Everything goes according to my plan, Mura-kun let's them score a couple points on purpose, pretending to be overpowered and letting number 10 dunk. Wei let's number 10 pass him a couple times as well, they are all slowing them self down just enough so that they won't notice it. The only one who's unable to shoot is number 4 due to Himuro guarding him.

"I see what you're doing." The coaches voice sounds besides me and I look up in surprise "coach! I didn't expect you here today" I smile up to her.

"Why does Seirin have an eight point lead?" She frowns and sits down next to me. 

"It's all according to the plan don't worry." I close my notebook and continue to watch the game "they just need to dunk once more..."

And number ten does, just before the bell rings and they return to our bench. "Nice job" I smile at them and hand them their water bottles "let them create a fifteen point difference in the next quarter."

"Runi what are you thinking?!" The coach hisses at me when the team stands into position again.

I look at her with a smile "we're giving them false hope." I say "I'll create a beast after the second quarter. We'll create a twenty point lead in the third quarter" I look at the team again, they are working together like an oiled machine.

They have been waiting for this day. To crush the first people who defeated them.

"How are you so sure?" The coach asks.

"The best strategies are the ones that start before the opponent suspects anything." I look at Seirin's coach on their bench "she's starting to figure out what's happening, that's why Muro-chan will score about.. Now." I watch how Himuro scores a three pointer with his Miracle shot. "That's why I prepared a second strategy" I turn my attention back to the coach "it involves glitter."

She frowns and I look at Mura-kun, who's yawning under the hoop.

"How are you planning to win with a twenty point lead? That's impossible. We'll have to score more than forty points in one quarter." The coach says. 

I shake my head "I'm not." I clarify "I'm saying that we'll create a twenty point lead. The third strategy will take place in the fourth quarter." That is if number 10 enters the zone. The game will be over in the third quarter if he doesn't.

The second quarter ends and we walk to the changing room. I hand them their water bottles and give them something to eat to replenish their stamina before standing on the bench to face Murasakibara.

This might be the hardest part of today. Motivating the Titan to play for real...

"Mura-kun. You'll play on offense starting the next quarter." I look into his violet eyes.

"Heh... But Yeno-chin... I don't want to.." He starts pouting and looks down on me.

I knew that this would happen... A sigh leaves my lips and I pull on his hair for a bit "you want to win don't you?"

He nods. 

"Then get your fabulous long legs moving and fucking crush them." I say, looking into his eyes once again, he looks surprised by my choice of words.

The bench turns silent.

"And what if I don't?" He asks, straightening his back and standing taller than he did before.

I cross my arms in front of me "I'll braid your hair and you have to keep it in until the end of the match."

He stays silent for a while and I hold up a bag with glitter scrunchies that are impossible to miss "and I'll put these into your hair." I still have enough options to humiliate him if he still decides to be lazy.

"What happens if I play." He asks, looking down on me with a serious look on his face.

I bite my lips a bit "I'll do whatever you say for a whole day." This is quite a bold move..

He doesn't say anything, he simply stares at me as if he's trying to read my mind.

"Our break is over, we should head back." The coach says and we do as she says.

"Yeno-chin, do you have a hair tie?" Murasakibara looks down on me and I smile, handing him one of those glitter scrunchies.

He closes his eyes for a bit, as if he's trying to contain himself or something.. But he puts his hair in a pony tail with it nonetheless.

Oh lord hold my panties.

He's hot. 

How can he wear a neon yellow glitter scrunchy and still look like an underwear model?

They head back to the court and Mura-kunstands into position under the hoop, not caring about the glitter scrunchy in any way. He does look fabulous with it though.

The bell sounds trough the court.

Let the game begin.