-30-

I open the door and walk into the classroom. Everyone stares at me but it doesn't bother me, I quickly look over the people and frown a bit when I see a familiar face.

"We have a new student!" The teacher says. Doesn't she recognize me? I guess not.

Not that it really matters though, I'll be here for a year and move away for good after this.

"Please introduce yourself" the teacher says and I nod, bowing to the classroom.

"My name is Furuya Runi." A surprised look appears on peoples faces but it doesn't matter.

"Tell us something about yourself, about your family, your hobbies." The teacher says, encouraging me to continue to talk

Another sigh leaves my lips "I don't have anything else to say. Where can I sit?"

"You can take the empty seat next to Akashi-san." The teacher says and I walk towards the seat.

Sitting down whilst ignoring Akashi's surprised look I grab my phone and check for any missed calls or messages, but there's nothing to see as I expected.

"Runi" Akashi stands besides my seat "class is over, what are you doing here? Don't you attend Yosen?"

I look up at him and shake my head "I transferred."

"I can tell." He says, his voice isn't showing any humor "the question is why?"

I shrug "it felt like it was the right thing to do." I stand up to walk to the exit and he walks besides me.

"Well... I guess that we'll see a lot more of each other then." He says with a polite smile, I nod.

"Have a nice day Akashi-san" I bow a bit before making my way to the exit, I already found a place to live, it's small but the rent is almost nothing and it has two bedrooms, I can use one as a.. I don't know, study? 

I'm tired of moving.

And yes, I could have moved in with my family, since Miyu became the Head things have gotten easier for me. 

But I can't, I took the family name again but I'm not looking forward on being a part of the family. It's quite a hassle.

The Furuya family is divided in two groups, you have the main family, Miyu, Akira and I, and you have the outside family, there are about fifty of them.

We are all related but they are all children from children from children from children... They walk around like they own the place everywhere they go.

They annoy me the most.

 I enter the door to my apartment and lay down on the sofa, thinking of the happy moments Murasakibara and I had, my heart still aches when I think of him.

I tried calling him, sending him messages. But he doesn't respond.

If this is how he think it should be then fine, I'll let him be. That's exactly the reason why I transferred schools for him, so that he doesn't have to worry about me being around him.

He doesn't have to see me anymore.

It's just like the last time, only that I don't have to worry about what people think of me anymore.  

---

"Runi" I look up to see Akashi standing next to my table, which is odd because we weren't exactly on speaking terms, we gave each other the polite look when we walk passed each other in the hallway and make the occasional small talk in class but that's about it.

That's why his next words surprised me even more.

"Walk with me for a while."

I stand up and nod, taking a look at my phone when we exit the classroom.