-34-

Yosen accepted the practice match and we decided to do it in Tokyo, which is only fair considering the distance. 

That's where I am now, standing inside a convenience store trying to decide what flavour instant ramen I want to eat tonight. Because sometimes you just crave the cheap stuff.. The rest of the team already went back to the hotel we booked, we arrived an hour ago.. But food is important. 

I decide on the chicken flavoured noodles, grab some drinks and head over to the sweets to grab some chocolate. Because I deserve some chocolate. 

Seijuro didn't let me bring my violin.

I turn around the corner and immediately regret my decision, my face hits a hard surface and my nose hurts. 

"Ouch.." I take a step back and rub my nose, I was just about to apologise when I look up, and I keep looking up because the man standing in front of me is a giant. 

Everything drops out of my hands the second I recognize him. 

Murasakibara Atsushi. 

I blink a couple times, not knowing what to do in this situation. I've dreamed about seeing him again but I never thought it would happen like this. 

The tears come faster than I expected and I quickly run out of the store. 

Seijuro, who was peacefully waiting outside is just a blur when I run past him. I need to get away from him, how could I be so stupid to actually have a practice match with Yosen.. What else did I think would happen? 

Why did I go to the sweets section..

Someone grabs my arm and forces me to slow down. 

I quickly turn around and see Seijuro, he's panting a bit "you idiot! Why did you run of like that?! Do you know how dangerous it is for you to get lost here in the dark?!! Did yo-" He starts yelling but stops when he hees the tears in my eyes. "What happened?" His voice is calm but his eyes are cold. 

"I.. I s-saw.." I start sobbing before I can finish my sentence. 

Seijuro puts his arms around me and caresses my hair "you saw him didn't you?" 

I nod and burry my face in his coat. I can't let anyone see me like this. 

It takes a while for me to calm down and we walk to the hotel together. 

"I forgot my ramen..." We are already in my room when I realise what happened, my stomach decides that it's the perfect time to announce it's presence with a loud growl. 

Seijuro chuckles, he actually chuckles. It's the first time I've seen him do that. "I'll get some food for you down stairs." He shakes his head a bit before leaving the room. 

I decide to unpack my bag, I still can't believe what happened just an hour ago.. But it's okay, I have the rest of the day to prepare for tomorrow.. 

There is a small knock on the door and I laugh a little, Seijuro is so polite. "Just come in I-" I turn around and freeze. 

It wasn't Seijuro who knocked. 

Murasakibara enters the room, bending his neck a bit to fit trough the doorway. He's carrying a grocery bag with him "you forgot this at the store." He puts it down on the ground.

He looks.. Different, I can't place it. His hair is pulled back in a ponytail, making him look so much more masculine than normal.. It's unfair, did he do this on purpose? 

I just look at him in silence, I don't want to cry again. 

He looks around the room for a bit before sighing "I'm sorry.. for, well everything" his voice doesn't sound like it usually does "I miss you.. I don't think I've ever missed anyone as much as I miss you." He shakes his head for a bit "letting you go was a mistake and I'm not making that mistake twice." The look in his eyes changes "I'll make you mine Runi even if it means beating down other guys." 

What is he saying...

"I'll go now, see you tomorrow Ru-chin" and he leaves. 

Me knees give up the second he closes the door, leaving me dumbfounded on the ground.

What just happened?  

______________________

Hey guys! I promised you some Mura action and here it is! Thank you all for your patience!!