Chapter 8: Answer?

I'm continuing with NamJoons point of view for this chapter. I put all the important things in bold so you don't have to read the author notes but please do read the bold.

"Y/N? Did you die?"
Hoseok said.
"No, it's NamJoon. I see you guys got quite familiar with MY soul mate."
I said, making sure to show my annoyance.
"Well, we could have ignored her but at the same time we couldn't work without you here so we talked. We learned a lot about her. Are you jealous?"
Yoongi said wiggling his eyebrows at me.
"Oh yeah? And what exactly did you learn about her?"
I said trying to make it sound challenging in a way to where they will tell me more about her.
"You'll just have to wait till we talk to the rest of the guys about our night. You can tell us what happened there as well."
Hobi said.
"With that being said, let's go home. I dont want to work anymore."

We arrived back home and were greeted by the boys who were all sitting on the couch.
"Shouldn't you guys be asleep? It's like two in the morning."
I said. They just nodded and we all sat down on the couch with them.
"We have big news!"
Hoseok said.
At this point, Jungkook, Jimin and Tae had all stopped playing their game and were now looking at us.
"NamJoon here, found his soul mate!"
Yoongi said. Everyone stopped breathing. Everything was silent until,
"Woah really?"
The maknae line said in unison.
"Yeah actually... However my experience wasn't the best."
I said rubbing the back of my neck and looking down.
"But first, let's let Yoongi and Hobi tell us about her- after all, they spent an hour talking and getting to know her."
I said again rolling my eyes.
"Well, she has been an army since 2014 and a kpop fan since 2012. She is in collage and is majoring in Greek Mythology. She kept talking about her favorite goddess Persephone and she said she is even doing a presentation on her for school. She is minoring in dance, hip hop to be exact, and for their choreography they are doing DNA! It's quite ironic because she was assigned Joonies part."
Hobi said enthusiastically
"She lives in America and is getting her own apartment in 2 weeks. She said she was nervous."
Yoongi finished.
"Wait she is American right? So how did you guys find all this out?"
Jin quizzed.
"How could we leave that part out? This girl might be smarter than NamJoon here! She is fluent in 4 languages! She knows English, of course, Greek, Spanish, and lastly Korean! She said she was also studying German!"
Hobi added.
"I think your going to really like her NamJoon. She's fun, funny, smart, kind, and she has a very nice vocabulary might I add."
Yoongi said patting my back.
"Funny how? As in like Jin's dad jokes?"
Jungkook asked.
"You should have seen the look on hobi's face!! It was hilarious! So, hobi is her bias, and when she found out he was coming, she decided to prank him... When he came in we acted all serious and I told him there was a problem. He looked confused at first but then Y/N started talking in Spanish and the look on his face was priceless!"
Yoongi said, now laughing at the incident.
"Ummmmm... Ok? Why was your experience bad NamJoon hyung?"
Jimin asked.
"Ok so basically when I switched, I was in a bathroom with two girls who I found out were Lisa and Rosé, then we needed to go back to her class, and I saw a mirror so I looked in it and oh my god guys Y/N is beautiful! Anyways so we headed back to her class right? And then as I'm going to sit down some random dude keeps looking at me like a perv. I shrugged it off and oppened her laptop to find her presentation, after looking at that for a bit, the class ended and the professor asked for me, Lisa, and Rosé to stay back. He asked us why we were all in the bathroom and we gave an excuse saying I wasn't feeling well and needed some air, then he said Rosé and Lisa could go but I had to stay. I was nervous about what he wanted to talk to me about and this dude tried to rape Y/N! This fucking creepy ass lunatic tried to rape her! I'm glad it was me instead of her because I don't want her to have to be in that position ever, but shit man! After that, Lisa took me to Y/N's house and boom I was back at the studio."
I said. My fists clenched and I looked like a mad man just thinking about the whole incident. The rest of the guys were just silent. Probably trying to not provoke me in any way and make me break something.
"I'm going to go to bed. See you in the morning."
I said and got up heading towards my room, Not failing to hear the good nights being thrown my way. I pulled my phone out of my pocket, and found a note from Y/N immediately making me smile. I did what the woman said and texted her, hoping she would reply.

______________________
Hope you like it!

                                   -Walrus 
                                        (:3 っ)っ