20 (Final chapter) - A wedding

My heart was racing. Well, it has actually been racing the last two days. This is so exciting. This is too exciting. "April, come here!" I shouted and then my little girl ran to me. "Good morning April!" I said as she climbed next to me. "Mama", she mumbled and I hugged her. "Mom and dad are getting married today", I said. "Yayy!" I added and raised my hands. April imitated me and mumbled: "Wayyw!" I laughed. "You're so funny!" I hugged her. "Whew is dada?" She asked. "Dad is sleeping in a different house, with his friends. It's a tradition that we can't see each other before actually marrying", I tried to explain to her. "We're finally going to be Golds", I smiled. April smiled as well even though she doesn't understand what I meant. She's such an angel. "Good morning bride!" Mom said when she opened my door. "And my little angel!" Mom came and hugged April. "How are you feeling? Excited? Nervous?" She asked and I shrugged. "Maybe a little bit of both", I said and yawned. "But now, you have to eat something, so come downstairs!" Mom said and I nodded.

After we all ate, it was time for our hair and makeup. I'm so lucky to have a hairdresser as one of my closest friends, so she promised to do my hair for free. "You're such an angel, I can never thank you enough!" I said when she started doing my hair. She smiled at me and asked: "So what are we going to do? You had some flowers, right?" She asked and I pointed to the table. "Yeah, those are for my hair." "Okay, so do you want some bun, or do we let your hair open?" She asked. "I would prefer it just open, but there could be some braid", I said and she nodded. "Do you want curls?" She asked and I nodded. "Let's see what I can do", she said and started to my hair.

"It's done now", she said and took a picture of it showing it to me

"It's done now", she said and took a picture of it showing it to me. "I love it! Thank you!" I said and she smiled at me. "No problem!" "So can I do your makeup, or do you want to do it by yourself?" Kris asked. "You can do it if you want!" I said and Kris nodded excitedly. It's so nice how close Kris is to me. She is like an aunt to me, even though she is Will's aunt. "It is so great to see how long journey you and Will have came", she said as she started applying the foundation. I closed my eyes. "Like, I've seen you from the train crash to this day and I'm saying that you two will be together forever", she said and made me smile. "I know, I love him", I commented. "You two just melt my heart, do you wanna hear a secret?" Kris asked. "Of course!" I answered. "Mark is with Will and his best men right now, do you wanna hear what Will said?" Kris asked and now I opened my eyes. "Yeah?" "He said like this", Kris read a text from her phone: "I can't wait to see her. Mark asked him why, and he continued: because she always comes into a room with a light, she is just so beautiful and she just sparkles always. She is the prettiest human in addition to April of course, she's pretty when she wakes up, she's pretty when she is sleeping, she's pretty when she's tired, or angry or sad, she's pretty even when she cries, I don't know how it's even possible". Kris closed her phone. "I am marrying the right person", I sobbed. "Yes, you definitely are!"

 "Yes, you definitely are!"