fifteen

the two had finished their food--in which clay had gotten the same thing as last time--and now they were just chatting.

"wait," george said, "give me your hands."

he was confused, but clay still did, reaching his arms over the table so george could see his hands.

clay was surprised when george grabbed them and inspected his rings. and he couldn't help but notice how small and slim george's hands were compared to his.

"these are cool," george muttered quietly, running one finger down one of clay's own finger, one that had silver and black rings with a snake design so it seemed as if the snake was curled around his finger.

ignoring the shiver that ran through him, clay forced a smile. "thanks."

once george had finished examining his rings curiously, the two decided it was time to split and they went there own ways back to their own homes.

on the way home, clay sighed.

what the fuck was happening to him?

he didn't like boy.

he didn't like him.

he didn't fucking like him.

so why the fuck does he feel this way?

why does he shiver whenever george gives him to slightest touch?

why does he actually smile whenever george speaks to him?

why does his heart flutter like that?

fuck.

fuck.

fuck.

fuck!

clay scowled and instead of going home, he turned in the direction of the gas station.

yes, it would be crowded with more people than he wanted, but he didn't fucking care.

once he reached the gas station, he ignored the cars parked in front of the gas pumps and ignored the people walking in and out of the building as he scooped his skateboard up entered through the doors.

keeping his head ducked so his hair hung over his face, he grabbed a pack of cigarettes and a lighter and quickly hurried to the cashier, only talking when talked too and then hurrying outside and onto his skateboard.

god. he hated socializing.

with the wind blowing his hair out of his face, he lit a cig and placed it on his lips, watching as smoke puffed out the other end.

on the way home, he went through three cigs and now he went up the stairs and into his room, slipping off all his clothes and turning on the shower.

before he got in, he went to spotify and put on one of the neighborhood's albums and then stepped into the shower, welcoming the heat of the water.

immediately, his hair became soaked and plastered to him, water droplets dripping off the locks and down his slick figure.

clay was in there for a good while before stepping out of the shower and putting on some better clothes.

loose black pants (with silver chains), and a white collared shirt underneath a black, longsleeved sweater.

his sandy hair were still a bit wet even after he had dried it and the locks kept on falling over his eyes, so at one point he just gave up in trying to fix it.

since he was bored, he decided to change his silver dumbbell on his tongue into a shiny black one and once he finished that, his phone was going off like crazy.

karl
i have an idea of something
we can do tonigt
2:17pm

nick
what
2:17pm

punz
what
2:17pm

alex
wut
2:17pm

karl
there's a forest on the other
side of the bridge and what if
we go there and 'camp out' and
we can watch a movie
2:19pm
i have a screen thingy and a
projector
2:20pm

punz
i mean sure, if we all
wanna go
2:20pm

alex
yessir ill go, what time?
2:21pm

karl
idk, 12?
2:21pm

nick
earlier, what about 1045ish?
2:21pm

karl
sure yeah
2:21pm

punz
k cool, george, clay?
2:22pm

george
sure, ill go
2:24pm

clay
same
2:25pm

karl
yay awesome, we'll meet
at the bridge on our side at 1045?
2:25pm

alex
yessir
2:25pm

punz
yeah
2:25pm

nick
yup
2:25pm

clay
mhm
2:26pm

george
yeah
2:26pm