twenty - eight

"holy shit, this place looks fucking terrifying," clay muttered as the group slowed to a stop. they all put their skateboards together under a tree near the old building so they could easily grap them.

"now i'm starting to wonder why i agreed to this," punz said as they walked through the entrance.

immediately, clay could feel the cold rush of air run over him. it sent a chill up his spine as he felt george step closer to him. but as the brunet did, nick shoved him forward and george immediately let go.

"you're the tallest so therefore you're the scariest. lead the way clay alexander," he said.

clay chewed on his lip. "I hate all of you." but nontheless, he began walking slowly and carefully.

karl and alex were in the very back and clay couldn't figure out whether that was a good or bad thing.

as they walked down a hall, doorways led to rooms filled with old, abandoned machines and blood was splattered everywhere. clay's heart was racing a bit too fast as they past one specific room.

the room's doorway was broken, so it was even bigger and he could see everything inside. there was a bed that was soaked with dried blood and the sheets were wripped. viles were sat on a shelf that went to the ceiling. each had liquid inside of it that once again, looked like blood.

karl gagged. "holy fuck."

suddenly curious, clay walked into the room, the smell immediately became stronger and he fought down his own gag. but that didn't stop him from exploring the room, the others all stood outside.

"clay, let's not..." george began reluctantly.

the blond hummed. "i'm just checking it out, chill."

as he said that, clay stepped up to the shelf with viles and reached up to one, spinning it around so he could read what it said. he did it to most of them and noticed that they all said the names of the people and their ages.

and he noticed how not one was older then the age of seven.

"what do you think these were used for?" a voice suddenly said asked next to him, punz.

clay jumped. ''what the fuck! don't do that."

behind them, alex snickered. "pussy."

clay rolled his eyes but said, "I have no idea, but this is fucking terrifying."

while tugging on his turtleneck, george said quietly, "there's a small door and it's slightly cracked. the smell is way stronger over here."

the rest of them walked over to the boy and clay squatted down, wrinkling his nose at how putrid the smell became. "god--fuck--what the fuck is back here?"

"do y'all even want to find out?" alex asked quietly.

"why not," clay muttered as he opened it, immediately regretting it.

"holy fuck."
------

cliffhanger ur welcome :)
also question
how much would you hate me IF i killed dreams sister?

1 am || dreamnotfoundOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara