Nightmare

*After the funeral, Luan had broken the lock on the gates. It was the middle of the night and it was raining. What they said about Terra being a monster was hurting her more. She even called them murderers, especially Kathryn. When she found Terra's grave, which was shaped like her, Luan started digging. Once she reached the casket, she opened it and almost fainted when she saw her body. Terra was lying in her casket, all pale, her lips were blue, and her entire body was covered in dried blood stains.*

Luan:*crying* Terra....... No.......! You can't be gone! I NEED YOU!!!!!!!!! I NEED YOU!!!!!!!!!!! YOU AND LORI KEPT ME SAFE!!!!!!!!!!!

*It started to rain as lightning struck. Suddenly, Terra's eyes opened, which were blood red. Luan screamed.*

*End of nightmare.........*

*Luan was still screaming when she woke up. When she stopped, Terra woke up and saw Luan curled up into a ball and crying.*

Terra: LUAN?!?!?!? Luan, sweetie, what happened?!

*Luan suddenly grabbed Terra and hugged her really tight and sobbed. She was also quivering.*

Luan: OH, TERRA, IT WAS HORRIBLE!!!!!!!! THEY KILLED YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT HAPPENED AT PROM WASN'T YOUR FAULT!!!!!!!!! THOSE KIDS AT MURAKAMI HIGH SCHOOL TREATED YOU THAT WAY AND THEY WON'T STOP!!!!!!!!! EVEN AT YOUR FUNERAL!!!!!!!!! I HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO DIG YOUR GRAVE!!!!!!!!!!

Terra: Wait........ you dug my grave.......?!

Luan: I DIDN'T MEAN TO DISOBEY YOU!!!!!!!!! OKAY?!?!?!?!?!?!? AND WHEN I OPENED YOUR CASKET, IT WAS RAINING AND YOUR EYES OPENED AND THEY WERE RED!!!!!!!!!

Terra: You watched that Carrie movie?! Luan, you know you're not allowed to watch it! *sighs* Come here. *comforts Luan* It was just a nightmare, Luan. It's over now. I'm here for you.

*Lori and Carol had heard everything and they both felt bad for Luan. I'm sorry to say that Luan started gripping Terra's shirt. She was becoming very stiff. Her arms and legs were hurting badly and she began losing consciousness. Her skin was pale and veins were showing. Raven and the others ran in.*

Raven: LUAN!!!!!!!

*She ran into the room and caught Luan before she fell off the bed. Soren horrified when he saw Luan lose consciousness. He was heartbroken.*

Soren: Oh God....... no.......!

Terra:*crying* WE'VE GOT TO GET HER TO THE HOSPITAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Terra and Raven took Luan to the 2003 Chevy Monte Carlo and Terra drove to the hospital with the rest of the Titans following her.*

Note: Will they save Luan before it's too late?! Find out in the next chapter.