Morning

*The next morning, Luan had woken up and saw Soren by her side.*

Luan: Soren........ what are you doing here?!

Soren: I came to see you, Luan! I'm so sorry for your loss. I also want you to know that Lincoln has teleported your grandfather's body to California, so you can visit him whenever you want.

Luan:*sad* Thank you, Soren, but it's not going to make me feel any better. I'm sorry, but.........!

Soren: I understand, Luan! I understand!

Luan: And thanks for cuddling with me..........!

Soren: My pleasure, Luan!

Luan: Now can you please leave me alone?! 😔

*Those words broke Soren's heart. Luan sadly went to the bathroom and did her business. Toilet flushing, sink running, shower 🚿 running, sink running again and door open. Luan then sadly walked the elevator as Terra and Kathryn walked in the room.*

Terra: Poor girl!

Kathryn: First, she loses her father and sisters, and now, her grandfather! This must be hard to deal with!

Soren: And worst of all, she just shut me out of her life!

*Terra let out a sad sigh.*

Terra: I've had a bad feeling this was going to happen again.........!

Kathryn: What do you mean, Terra?

Terra: After Luan had that nightmare where Lori drowned in her prison cell, she was crushed with an insane amount of guilt. She shut out her grandfather when he came to visit her in the hospital.

Kathryn:*heartbroken* Oh my God.........! That's terrible! *sigh* Poor kid!

*Outside the hotel, Lincoln teleported to where Luan was sitting.*

Lincoln: Hey, Luan! How are you feeling?

Luan: Terrible! I just shut out Soren! What if he and I break up because of it?! What will happen after that?!

Lincoln: Luan, don't say that! He understands why you did that. Here, why don't I sing a song for you and Soren?

I don't own this song at all. Iago, Jasmine and Aladdin sang it. The video belongs to Karly Emily on YouTube. If this isn't what KalobBurnett2000 had in mind, just let me know, okay, buddy?

*As Lincoln started singing, Luan just covered her ears and was avoiding him unto she saw Soren looking sad. She then began to sing and went up the elevator while she and Lincoln sang. When Luan reached Soren, he and his girlfriend began singing the last verse of the song. When the song ended, Luan was feeling a little bit better.*

Note: Next chapter will be a time skip to the road trip back. And yes, they will clean the car when they get to Los Angeles. I will also do the funeral chapter afterwards, then do Soren making Luan feel better and they will go on dates soon.