Hotel

*10:30 P.M.*

*They were halfway through Arizona when Terra had noticed that Luan had fallen asleep in the rear view mirror. It was really dark, so Terra drove with her headlights on. Luckily, their exit was near-by. Terra took that exit and they ended up at the Homewood Suites in Avondale, Arizona, where they had booked a room at earlier. Terra pulled into the parking lot as Lincoln teleported again, since he had volunteered to help carry Luan's things, since Luan wasn't in good condition to carry her own stuff. Lincoln was also the one who paid for their room.*

Amy: Alright, you're all set! Enjoy your stay for the night!

Terra: Thank you, Amy!

*As Terra carried Luan to the elevator, Kathryn followed her with a sad look on her face. When they went into the elevator, which went up, Kathryn was speaking to Terra.*

Kathryn: I'm worried, Terra!

Terra: Me too, Kathryn! Me too!

Kathryn: I don't blame Luan for calling us murderers after what we did in that nightmare. I didn't even realize she was so..... fragile.......!

Terra: Well, let's not remind her of that nightmare, okay?! The last thing I want is for her to get scared again. This is why I promised Lori I'd keep Luan away from dead corpses. She can't handle it. Which is why if I die, please keep the casket closed at my funeral. And don't let Luan look in it either.

Luan:*tired* Look in what.........?!

Terra: Nothing, Luan! Go back to sleep, okay?

*Luan did as they reached their floor. When they got to their room, they put their stuff down.*

Lincoln: I'll be back in the morning to take Luan's stuff down to your car, Terra!

Terra: Thanks, Lincoln! I knew I could count on you! Goodnight!

Lincoln: Goodnight!

*He teleported back to Trolberg. Back in California, Raven was pacing back and forth when Lori and Soren walked in.*

Lori: How are you doing, Raven?

Raven: Fine...... except....... I feel bad......!

Soren: Why, Raven?!

Raven: Remember when I said I had the same nightmare? *Lori and Soren nodded.* Well....... I feel just as responsible for the whole thing. I was in on their mistreatment towards Terra and........ *tears up* I took it too far.........! So why didn't Luan get mad at me?! It's my fault in the first place!

Lori: Raven, don't say that! Luan knew that you didn't mean to do it!

Soren: That's right, Raven! Plus, you already felt bad when Terra died in that horrible nightmare.

Raven: Still...... I wonder if Luan will want to go to Murakami High School after she graduates 8th grade.

Lori: That's a decision she'll have to make on her own.

*Raven nodded and looked out the window and at the moon.*

Note: Next chapter will be where the accident takes place, but don't worry, KalobBurnett2000, they will be teleported away from it.