Arms Of An Angel

⚠️WARNING!!!!!!!!!⚠️ THIS WILL ALSO BE A SAD CHAPTER!!!!!!!!! DO NOT READ IT!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

*A few days later, the day of the funeral had just arrived. Terra had pulled her car into the cemetery. She and Luan got out of the car and they went to their seat, where Lori, Carol, Soren, Lincoln, Ronnie Anne, Lily, Kathryn, Hilda, Johanna, the Titans, students and staff from Murakami High School were sitting. They had to postpone the prom until after the funeral. Luan had asked the Titans to bury Albert in the cemetery from her nightmare, which they had agreed to do. They also agreed to bury him where Terra's grave was as well.*

Father: We are gathered here today to mourn the loss of Albert Jamison, grandfather and friend. Does anyone have anything they'd like to say to start us off?

Luan:*sad* I do.........! *She went up there.* My grandfather, Albert, was the best grandfather I ever had........! When I was little, he use to take me out for ice cream and then he would take me to the carnival. I met him when I was a baby as well! He use to make me laugh, by doing his impressions of Curly from The Three Stooges. *cries* He was like a friend to me and........ I'm going to spend the rest of my life missing him!

*She broke down crying as Terra ran up to her.*

Terra: It'll be okay, Luan! I promise!

*As Terra took Luan back to her seat, Kathryn went next. She began to sing a really sad song.*

I don't own this song at all! It belongs to Sarah McLachlan. The video belongs to Gallios on YouTube.

Kathryn:*sings*

Spend all your time waiting
For that second chance
For a break that would make it okay
There's always some reason
To feel not good enough
And it's hard at the end of the day
I need some distraction
Oh a beautiful release
Memories seep from my veins
Let me be empty
Oh and weightless and maybe
I'll find some peace tonight

In the arms of the angel
Fly away from here
From this dark cold hotel room
And the endlessness that you fear
You are pulled from the wreckage
Of your silent reverie
You're in the arms of the angel

May you find some comfort here

So tired of the straight line
And everywhere you turn
There's vultures and thieves at your back
And the storm keeps on twisting
You keep on building the lies
That you make up for all that you lack
It don't make no difference
Escaping one last time

It's easier to believe
In this sweet madness

Oh this glorious sadness
That brings me to my knees
In the arms of the angel
Fly away from here
From this dark cold hotel room
And the endlessness that you fear
You are pulled from the wreckage
Of your silent reverie
You're in the arms of the angel
May you find some comfort here
You're in the arms of the angel
May you find some comfort here

*As Kathryn sang, Luan cried into Terra and Lori's arms. They comforted her. When the song ended, she walked back to her seat as everyone cheered. A few hours later, the funeral had ended. Luan watched as Albert's casket was lowered to the ground. Terra drove Luan back to the tower while Luan started to fall into a deep sleep. When they arrived at the Tower, Terra carried Luan to their room and tucked her into bed. She gave Luan a goodnight kiss on the forehead and turned off the lights.*

Terra: It'll be okay, Luan! Whatever happens, just remember that I'm here for you. And so are Lori, Lincoln, Carol, Ronnie Anne, and everyone. Especially Raven! We all love you no matter what happens.

Note: Next chapter will be the prom, and Luan and Soren, Lincoln, Ronnie Anne, and Hilda are invited to prom at Murakami High School. And the prom was originally planned on the night Terra was attacked in Luan's nightmare, but it was postponed when Luan was in the hospital.